BY AVON

• Has anyone had an allergic reaction to this eyeliner? 1 Answers
Michelle L.
Mariposa, CA
I had stocked up on this a while back and have continued using it because it works well for what I need. I will try something different after I run out because I don’t like that it doesn’t last all day.
janet C.
Hialeah, FL
Ok Avon. I was very disappointed. I am never allergic to any products but Avon eyeliner was no good for me. My eyes totally rejected the eye liner and my eyes didn't stop tearing up till I took it all off. not good.
Alexis C.
Clarksville, TN
I love Avon , i pretty much like every product from there! I recommend it . I love the way it went on my eye lids and how it didn't smear or anything.
Patricia H.
Eh this was not the best eyeliner. Not that pigmented and didn't stay on. I wouldn't recommend this product. Not a huge fan of Avon.
Katie S.
Will go on blotchy. Perfect for a quick trip to the mirror but not too good for the everyday liner. Feels cheap.
Amy C.
I used this as my first ever eyeliner and I think it's a really good beginners eyeliner! It's so easy to use and the nib doesn't drag on your lids. The actual colour payoff is great, it isn't grey like some eyeliners are, and it lasts all day long with no smudging!wpuld recommend to anyone especially beginners.
Marlyn Leticia L.
I liked this eye liner but no that much, is good and lasts enough but it irritates my eyer when I use it and it's kind of hard to take it off.
Heinje L.
Baguio City
Loved this product. Been an avon product user since highschool and have been loving their products since.
Wendy E.
Rush green, Romford
It’s good but sometimes it breaks and it’s hard the get a good point that doesn’t hurt the eye
janet C.
Hialeah, FL
Has anyone had an allergic reaction to this eyeliner?