BY JUBUJUB

VERY NICE COLOR see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chelsea C.
Acme, PA
I love this blush! This is my go to blush. The color is amazing. It goes on nicely. I find that the color is pigmented but what is really nice is that you can build it up to the shade you want. I haven't had to repurchase it yet because I haven't finished the blush. You get a lot of product for a great price!
Liz M.
Charleston, SC
I've used this blush for years! It has lasted me probably too long. But the color is great and it blends really well!
Esraa Z.
I love it so much it gave my cheeks a nice colour which make them pop, I use it everyday going to the clg and it always make a good job