2 colors available

BY AVON

Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Avon Smooth Minerals Blush is one of my favorites. Blushing Mauve and Rose Radiance are my two favorite colors and they give just enough color to catch your attention, but they're not so dark or bright that they look clown-ish. The powder is light very thin and goes on smoothly and stays put all day. I typically don't even have to touch-up in the afternoons with this blush.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Avon smooth minerals blush has so many great colors to choose from & the powder is already lose so it makes the application process so much easier & its gentle on my makeup brushes. I would definitely recommend this to friends & I already have :)
Megan E.
Megan E.
Dalton, GA
Beautiful color and it barely takes any to add a pop of color to tour cheeks. I an going to order more.
bri h.
bri h.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this blush for so long because I can't find anything better. It's super easy to blend and goes on so smooth and light. The color is so pretty and isn't too much or too little. There is a lot of blush in the container so it lasts along time and you get ur money's worth
Jacquelin B.
Jacquelin B.
Ford, KS
Love it. Just the perfect shade to blend and add my finishing touches when "putting my face on". It is also pigmented and so it takes so very little to make a big difference. Not much to dislike with this product. I Wil definetly buy again, although I doubt I need to buy it again anytime soon!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Concord, NH
This mineral blush is so pretty and lasts such a long time. I'm currently using blushing rose. When I run out I will definitely buy again and not waste my money on other blush that just doesn't satisfy me.
Vennessa T.
Vennessa T.
Yonkers, NY
My go to when I come. To the perfect hint of color. It's really easy to blend out and very sheer. Unlike the name of the product I do use it all over ex: eye lids and cheek. I will buy it whoa when I run out !!!!
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blush is beautiful! They have a wonderful shade range for all skintones, its easy to blend and it has a luminous finish so your cheeks look glow! Very nice for summer.
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
Review for: Other
Probably one of my favorite blushes of all time. It's not too opaque and not too pigmented. It makes for a natural glowy look that is perfect for all makeup looks.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Review for: Other
I love this blush because of how soft the texture is. It applies beautifully, looks natural, Blends easily, and a little goes a long way.