BY AVON

Pre-coordinated pairs for a pro-perfect look...and a double dose of shimmer!Superfine powder pigments blend like a dream. Layer shades for smoky effects or luminous dimension. Contains 100% pure mineral pigments. Free of talc, oil and fragrance. Great... see more...

LeAnn L.
Erie, PA
I use Avon makeup when I can I liked them cause I order a!of of stuff threw them. And the makeup is one of them I use it when I can and they have all kinds of colors from lights to darks. And it is also organization to by the colors.
Donna L.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I usually use neutral colors. Blues aren't my color. Green is my eye color and I love neutral colors. I do have to work with these colors a little more. They definitely have fall out so I can't do my foundation first. Maybe recommend
E M E L Y R.
Hempstead, NY
Modt of my makeup its from Avon, I did invest a lot on it but it was worth every penny. This one in particular its awesome, super small, easy to carry and it will stay there all night.
SALLY M.
Avon has some really great make up their eyeshadows and everything is well worth it because the colors are just as shown in the catalog goes on nice great for the value and nice pigment I do notice that it does kind a dust off that I do have to touch it up in the middle of the day but doesn't bother me for the price you pay
Diana L.
Palmetto, FL
I like this eyeshadow because its a duo. so u don't only get one shadow but two, I als like the very nice packaging and how small it is meaning u can store it anywhere as it also comes in handy when u travel and have to take a small makeup bag, I also like the very good pigmentation
Denise B.
Lincoln, AR
I had an amazing experience using my Avon smooth minerals eyeshadow duo . Just nice and pigmented . Was smooth and blended well. Color lasted all day for me. Well worth the money. And not expensive at all .
Laura K.
Cottage Grove, MN
I was new to the mineral makeup party. I thought this duo would be a good one to try. I bought it through a friend who sells Avon. I love it and have bought more. I would recommend this one!
Lina F.
Alexandria, VA
My mom and grandmother sell Avon so I'm constantly receiving various make up from them. Avon, in general, is high quality for less $$$. I really love their eye shadow kits because they come with instruction on how to apply it for certain looks.
Eli (Gb33843) P.
Amazing should totally get.
10/10 I highly recommend!!They are so obvious and they just come out tacky looking. I even tried a more subtle, neutral one and it did not get any better. If you're looking for a quick fix for eyeshadows, this is not the way to go.
Eva C.
I would like this better if it weren't such a loose powder. When it comes to eyeshades less is more. This makes it very hard to negate color.