Avon Skin so Soft Winter Soft Hand Cream uploaded by Janette G.Avon Skin so Soft Winter Soft Hand Cream uploaded by MomIsAjob2 :.Avon Skin so Soft Winter Soft Hand Cream uploaded by Michele R.

BY AVON

Holly G.
Holly G.
This hand lotion works really well and keeps my hands moisturized. My aunts sell Avon, and they always give me a product from the Skin So Soft line. I can't place my finger on the scent, but to me is has a nostalgic feel since I've known this lotion my whole life!
Janette G.
Janette G.
MIAMI, FL
This is a hand cream that I recommend to everyone. It leaves your hands feeling great, smelling great, and non flaky and dry. If you're looking for an amazing hand cream, this is it. They have several others out now, and any from Skin So Soft are great.
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm glad it does not smell. When using, the hands are soft and without any annoying or strong smell like many other creams. Not the best but if it is good.
Nyssa G.
Nyssa G.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my new go to lotion. In the winter my hands get super dry and I keep this with me to soothe them. Feels so soft and silky too
Ale D.
Ale D.
This is a really good product! it does moisturize your hands but it doesn't leave them greasy, it leaves my hands really smooth.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
One of my favorite hand Cream products! It smells nice & makes my hands soft. Love love love this.
MomIsAjob2 :.
MomIsAjob2 :.
I recently switched from Dove to #Avon Skin So Soft Winter Soft body wash! It buffs away your dull skin and helps prevent dry skin. #MomIsAjob2 avon com/product/49447/skin-so-soft-winter-soft-hydroseal-complex-polishing-body-wash
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
I really enjoy this hand lotion. Especially when my hands are ultra dry due to cold weather, it really comes in handy.
Michele R.
Michele R.
Gibson City, IL
I wish this was sold year round. One of the best handcreams I have used for my dry hands this time of year. Makes my hands soft, and it is not greasy at all, plus it smells good.
Mary H.
Mary H.
This lotion is very thick and moisturizing, yet does not leave a greasy feel on your hands. My mom has used this since I was a baby.
Eileen H.
Eileen H.
Yuma, AZ
Any comments about this product?