BY AVON

KHADIJAH M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always always have a bottle of Skin So Soft hand cream in my purse in my car in my bathrooms, at all times. This cream keeps my hands so smoothe and moisturized and smells very light but great! I love this stuff! Super affordable too!
BeautyandWine S.
Clyde
I absolutely love this lotion. I get horrible dry skin in the winter time this helps to clear it up and leaves it feeling soft and smooth with a nice scent. The smell is not too strong and it does not linger for a long time. If you have dry skin I would recommend this for the winter time for sure.
Janette G.
MIAMI, FL
This is a hand cream that I recommend to everyone. It leaves your hands feeling great, smelling great, and non flaky and dry. If you're looking for an amazing hand cream, this is it. They have several others out now, and any from Skin So Soft are great.
Holly G.
This hand lotion works really well and keeps my hands moisturized. My aunts sell Avon, and they always give me a product from the Skin So Soft line. I can't place my finger on the scent, but to me is has a nostalgic feel since I've known this lotion my whole life!
Michele R.
Gibson City, IL
I wish this was sold year round. One of the best handcreams I have used for my dry hands this time of year. Makes my hands soft, and it is not greasy at all, plus it smells good.
MomIsAjob2 :.
I recently switched from Dove to #Avon Skin So Soft Winter Soft body wash! It buffs away your dull skin and helps prevent dry skin. #MomIsAjob2 avon com/product/49447/skin-so-soft-winter-soft-hydroseal-complex-polishing-body-wash
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm glad it does not smell. When using, the hands are soft and without any annoying or strong smell like many other creams. Not the best but if it is good.
Mary H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This lotion is very thick and moisturizing, yet does not leave a greasy feel on your hands. My mom has used this since I was a baby.
Nyssa G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is my new go to lotion. In the winter my hands get super dry and I keep this with me to soothe them. Feels so soft and silky too
Ale D.
This is a really good product! it does moisturize your hands but it doesn't leave them greasy, it leaves my hands really smooth.
Eileen H.
Yuma, AZ
Any comments about this product?