AVON Skin So Soft Winter Lavender Hand Cream

by Avon

Bask in the blissful fragrance blend of this limited-edition favorite that’s back by popular demand. 3.4 fl. oz.

BENEFITS
-Provides 24+ hours of moisturization
-Makes skin look and feel dramatically softer and smoother
-Lavender, bergamot and jasmine scent
-Formulated with luxurious skin softeners

TO USE
Apply to hands as needed.

Made in USA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AVON Skin So Soft Winter Lavender Hand Cream!
Odalis G.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
My favorite new lotion. Love the scent, not too heavy or greasy, absorbs quickly, feels lovely.
Starla W.
It definitely does the job at moisturizing your skin!! It smells amazing and I would definitely recommend it !!
Tracie J.
Baton Rouge, LA
I will be honest, I bought this product because it was on sale. But I will definitely buy again and pay full price. It went on smooth and helped my dry, cracked hands. The smell was not too strong and the lotion was not too greasy.
Stephanie K.
Monclova , Coahuila
AVON Skin So Soft Winter Lavender Hand Cream uploaded by Stephanie K.
La crema para manos de lavanda de la marca Avon, sale muy buena, tus manos quedan hidratadas y con un olor muy lindo a lavanda que te relaja, esto también tiene un efecto relajante en la piel porque es aroma terapia para artritis y problemas en articulaciones. Muy buen aroma.
Katherinn S.
Rionegro, Antioquia
La piel luego de lavarla queda suave, se siente humectada y limpia a la vez, para mi piel sensible es muy buena por que no me irrita

Looking for your answer?