Skin CareBody CareHand Cream & MoisturizersAvon
Skin So Soft Soft & Sensual Replenishing Hand Cream

AVON Skin So Soft Soft & Sensual Replenishing Hand Cream

by Avon

The Skin So Soft Soft & Sensual Replenishing Hand Cream leaves hands looking and feeling softer and smoother with 24+ hours of moisturization. 3.4 fl. oz.

BENEFITS
• Leaves hands looking and feeling softer and smoother with 24+ hours of moisturization
• Contains argan oil
• Spicy floral scent
• Dermatologist tested

TO USE
• Apply to hands as often as needed

Made in USA

HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE
POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE
CETETH-24
PARFUM/FRAGRANCE

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AVON Skin So Soft Soft & Sensual Replenishing Hand Cream!
Shannon Z.
Centerton, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
AVON Skin So Soft Soft & Sensual Replenishing Hand Cream uploaded by Shannon Z.
I love this hand cream. Makes my hands feel so soft and not greasy. It also smells incredible. I love using this product. It’s the only lotion I want to use.
Denise L.
Somerset, KY
Love the feel of this lotion. I struggle with dry skin and truly love the feel of my hands after using this product. Great value. Only downfall is waiting for it to arrive. I just make sure I order before I run out.
Yarily G.
Greenacres , FL
Purchased at: Amazon
My hands were really hard, once I started using this Avon hand cream and in 1 week my hands were super soft, I’ve bought it now 3 times and I use it every day and 3 times per day !! I recommend this Avon product as a representative from Avon. Yarily Garcia!!
ruth C.
Fillmore, NY
I swear by this it is so wonderful and makes my skin so soft because I swear I have scaley skin and nothing worked for it into my daughter bought this for Christmas and it is in my everyday skin care
Lizandra R.
Raeford, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
AVON Skin So Soft Soft & Sensual Replenishing Hand Cream uploaded by Lizandra R.
This hand cream sinks in yet stays on top, with an awful silky yet greasy feel.
This hand cream sinks in yet stays on top, with an awful silky yet greasy feel.
lois S.
Princeton, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Lotion smells sooo good doesn’t have a strong smell. The only thing that I wish this lotion would do is keep my hands softer longer. Right now I have to keep applying more lotion so my hands don’t get rough.
Pa X.
Tulsa, OK
I was gifted this hang lotion last year for Christmas and I have been enjoying it. It’s lightweight and smells pleasant. Although, the smell do remind me of Johnson and Johnson’s baby lotion, I do not mind it. It keeps my hand hydrated as I wash my hands a lot throughout the day. This hand lotion do not leave a oily residue, which I love and it absorbs pretty quickly.
Tiffany H.
Maumee, OH
Great hand cream ! Hardly any scent and it makes my nails look amazing. I work in a ER and hand washing is crucial, this helps my tired dried hands look good! I always recommend and will repurchase.
Megan B.
Allentown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love most of Avon hand cream. Smells great and fits in my purse wherever I go. The price is great, so I don’t think I would improve this product
Monica M.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Keep a bottle in the car to keep hands moisturized! They feel so smooth and oddly.. refreshed!! I always try and stock up on this product when I can & a little goes a long way.

Looking for your answer?