Avon Skin So Soft Soft & Sensual Gelled Body Oil

by Avon

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Avon Skin So Soft Soft & Sensual Gelled Body Oil!
Norfolk, VA
I am completely in love with how this product has helped bring my dry postpartum skin back to its healthy state. My skin is soft and radiant. I love the soft fragrance it has and how quickly it dries. I also have the body wash and the lotion.
I am on the fence about the Skin So Soft Soft and Sensual Gelled Body Oil. I like to apply this to my legs after shaving. It smells really great, and it does make your skin very soft. However, I don't really like the feeling on my skin after it absorbs. It feels kind of sticky or tacky, and I've noticed that I seem to sweat behind my knees when I use it.
Absorbs fast, good scent. However it stains some fabrics specially satin or satin imitation. I recommend to apply it after getting dress and not before to avoid staining clothes.
Dallas, TX
Avon Skin So Soft Soft & Sensual Gelled Body Oil uploaded by Cristal B.
I love this product! I have really dry, rough skin and since I started using this my skin is smooth and hydrated. Its easy to apply and smells good.
San Antonio
I’m not so sure if I really like this product. Yes in hydrated my skin. But I was uncomfortable with how messy and greasy it was.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this stuff! It leaves your skin feeling really soft, like oil would, but you put it on like lotion. I would recommend it!
Troutdale
This is great for moisturizing dry skin. I really like all the new scents they have come out with. The ingredients are great.