Avon Skin So Soft Soft and Sensual Set of 5

by Avon

CONTAINS: -Soft and Sensual Shower Gel -Soft and Sensual Bath Oil -Soft and Sensual Creamy Body Wash -Soft and Sensual Body Lotion -Shower Pouf

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Avon Skin So Soft Soft and Sensual Set of 5!
Lisa O.
Detroit
This is my favorite Skin So Soft smell. Skin So Soft has always been consistent in the quality of the products and the fragrance. I love the smell so much, I even buy the deodorant. The bath oil is a staple in my bathtub and makes for an awesome shave oil as well! If you want a product that smells great, works well and is affordable, try this line!
Carissa S.
Hull, GA
Purchased at: Avon
Avon skin so soft is amazing! I have loved the dry bath oil for years but now I know why the line is so popular! This has a light scent but not too heavy. The price is great too! The lotion is not greasy dries quickly and Is very moisturizing!
Jennie G.
Newport
I have been an Avon representative on and off for a lot of years now and the Skin so soft products have always been some of the best on the market!

Looking for your answer?