BeautyBodyBody CareAvon
Skin So Soft Signature Silk Ultra Moisturizing Body Lotion

Avon Skin So Soft Signature Silk Ultra Moisturizing Body Lotion

by Avon

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Avon Skin So Soft Signature Silk Ultra Moisturizing Body Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Crystal C.
I like this lotion it's not greasy after. Your skin feels so nice after putting it on its also great on sensitive skin. A little goes a long way so the bottle last a while.
Kasey S.
Kodak, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I loved this lotion I use to buy and sell Avon all the time and this was the best seller it leaves your skin feel amazing and so soft
Makayla S.
Seymour, TN
I use this during the summer because it actually keeps the mosquitoes away from me and my babies! Since I can't use bug spray with deet on my babies I use this instead. It's a little greasy but I definitely prefer this over bug spray. It smells much better & feels better on your skin
Marlene R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great! leaves skin looking good for most skin types but I felt that it dried fast so it wasn't moisturizing enough for me
Melissa M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I bought some of this off of a lady I worked with that was selling it. It is amazing and left my skin super soft. I wish it was sold in stores so I could buy more. I am always looking for really good lotion.
Mercedes M.
Maracaibo
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this lotion. The smell is soft, sweet and romantic. It's not thicky or too liquid, the scent lasts for lot of time, the price is good (as lot of Avon's products) and moisturizes fine the skin. I use it for my hands and elbows when I have to sleep.
maryory C.
Esta loción es simplemente deliciosa, no es pegajosa y la piel la absorbe rápidamente, tiene un agradable aroma muy suave, hidrata bastante, no se queda pegada a la ropa, su aroma dura todo el día dando una sensación de frescura en todo tu cuerpo.

Looking for your answer?