Avon Skin So Soft Signature Silk Replenishing Hand Cream uploaded by flabia t.Avon Skin So Soft Signature Silk Replenishing Hand Cream uploaded by Lizandra R.

BY AVON

Janelle R.
This lotion had been left on my cart at work and so I have used it off and on for a long time now. The smell alone would turn me off from purchasing this product. Very fragrant and it lingers. Also, I do not like the texture of this lotion when you apply it. I always have to wipe my hands off afterward because they are always a bit greasey. That being said, they are left fairly silky after application.
laya b.
Birmingham, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I get some of this stuff for Christmas ever year, but it never gets old. I was my hands a lot so they get super dry but this stuff makes them feel like butter again. I have a bottle sitting next to me now.
Amanda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this hand cream. It smells good and it makes my hands feel so soft. I got it as a gift so I'm not sure about the price but I would definitely use it again.
flabia t.
Miami
This lotion is very moisturizing I always use it for my hands and I carry it all the time in my bag. I love its soft smell and how it leaves my hands.
Lizandra R.
Saint Pauls, NC
This hand cream sinks in yet stays on top, with an awful silky yet greasy feel.