BeautyBodyBody CareAvon
Skin So Soft Original Dry Oil Spray

AVON Skin So Soft Original Dry Oil Spray

by Avon

Avon's No.1 bestseller Skin So Soft Original Dry Oil Body Spray.

ABOUT ME

• Formulated to help lock in moisture when applied after bathing, leaving skin delicately scented.
  • Instant, touch-dry moisture in a handy spray.
  • Long-lasting moisture for normal to dry skin.
  • Helps keep insects away
  • Infused with natural oils.
  • Contains jojoba oil.

AVON Skin So Soft Original Dry Oil Spray has anyone used this spray? what do you think of it?
Does Avon dry oil spray repel insects?
Start your review of AVON Skin So Soft Original Dry Oil Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Theresa R.
I think this is great product. The name says it all; skin so soft. Not a strong scent, light and nice. No improvement needed. Not a bulky bottle. Just an all around great product. I recommend it to all my friends and family. Love the Skin So Soft products from AVON!
Patrice W.
Lake City, SC
Purchased at: Avon
This product smells great and works wonders as a bug repellent. I was amazed that it didn't attract bugs considering how it smells. The price is wonderful for what the product does. It lasts long also so overall I would recommend.
Ashley H.
Winston Salem, NC
This works well as an after shower body oil as well as a bug repellent that is DEET free. Smell is great! Leaves body feeling supple abs moisturized. No greasy transfer to sheets. I’ve got all my friends addicted... too bad I’m not an Avon rep.
Nicki H.
Elkins, WV
AVON Skin So Soft Original Dry Oil Spray is such a #gamechanger! It smells amazing and moisturizes while repelling most insects. It’s one of the most #versatile products I pack for summer fun. Facial/body moisturizer, hair oil, and bug repellent all in one. #avon #skinsosoft #summerskin
RMema W.
Goodyear, AZ
This Is A MUST in the summer l. It actually does repel mosquitoes! This is WHY I choose to use it instead of regular body oil!!!
Drusilla S.
Purchased at: Avon
Stuff is great :D smells nice too ^.^ I use this once in a while when I want that extra hydration and glow. I even sometimes use the oil in my son's bath water. It's that gentle! It's a must.
van M.
Gainesville, GA
Miracle worker 💪. It goes to the job of revitalizing the skin pores immediately. Yes even after numerous water use. As often as possible I used this oil. The pros is this oil does not require a lot just a small amount to accomplish your skin being soft and dryless. Longlasting results every use!😍
Leonora 2.
AVON Skin So Soft Original Dry Oil Spray uploaded by Leonora 2.
I love this oil spray, immediately after you use it you have smooth and soft skin with a very good smellAVON Skin So Soft Original Dry Oil Spray
Ionela T.
AVON Skin So Soft Original Dry Oil Spray uploaded by Ionela T.
I bought it from Notino. It smells super nice and leaves your skin shiny and nice smelling. I really like this product ✔️
Sue L.
Wetaskiwin
I have used this brand for years. My preferred scent is the original, but sometimes will get some of the others. Bonus feature is, its keeps mosquitoes away, so you dont have to use deet products. Also, Alberta winters are very harsh on a persons skin, it's so dry but this helps me combat that issue. It does not leave you feeling oily because it soaks into the skin so well, you dont have to worry about oil stains on clothing.