Avon Skin So Soft Original Body Lotion with Jojoba - 11.8 oz uploaded by Hannah H.

BY AVON

Avon Skin So Soft Original Body Lotion with Jojoba - 11.8 oz
  • "Works very well! Tingles and you feel it refreshing your skin in the process. Perfect for winter time and they have a winter collection. Skin So Soft is a classic nice, hydrating lotion with out a strong drying perfume or a weird medicinal smell" in 3 reviews
Hannah H.
Boonville , NC
I’m not a huge fan of lotion because I feel like they leave my skin sticky. I can honestly say with this product it leaves skin so soft ( no pun intended) the only thing I’m not a fan of is the smell. So I would buy again but in a different scent.
Karen B.
49464
I actually use the Avon skin so soft supreme nourishment body lotion and body wash it’s amazing!! I love it!! I do recommend it to friends family and everybody!! I buy it all the time!!
Taniya P.
Haw River
The body lotion really leaves my skin soft and moisturized. It is a little heavy so I would not recommend it as a lotion to use during the summer time. I think it is great solution for dry skin. I would totally recommend!!
Hailey H.
Karen S.
Crest Hill, IL
I use this daily, makes my skin nice and silky.Ive used for years and never have any reactions to this. I also like the spray oil and shower gel too. One of Avon's staple products. Smell is nice and clean not obnoxious.
Christina C.
HARDY, AR
This is a wonderful lotion. The scent doubles as an insect repellant. It is my favorite skin so soft scent. It keeps my skin smooth all year round.
deidrah g.
Laredo, TX
I love it!!!! it leaves my skin so moist nd soft totally recommend it! it has a really nice and good smell you need to buy this cream
Andreia U.
Amazing, I love this product! I buy this regularly because besides getting clean it also hydrates my skin and the smell is long lasting