BeautySkinBath & BodySkin so soft Bath Oil
Avon Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil

Avon Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil

by Skin so soft Bath Oil

SKIN SO SOFT Original - softens and conditions skin. Now with Jojoba Oil. Experience crisp botanicals and fresh herbals. 24 fl. oz. each.

Is this a new formula or just new packaging?
Hii! Has anyone used this to help with flea prevention on their pet? I've heard it's helpful but I just wanted to ask to be sure.
Is greasy on the skin after bath/shower?
Start your review of Avon Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil!
Nay D.
East Orange, NJ
I absolutely love this bath oil from Avon because it's so versatile! I use in the shower, the bath, to protect me against bugs in the summer, I use it in my hair, as a cuticle oil -- just so many ways. I love that's it's not extremely oily and that it absorbs into the skin quickly. I have been using this stuff since I was 17 and I am now 25. I swear by this oil!
Amanda C.
Jersey City, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Avon Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil uploaded by Amanda C.
If you’re interested in joining Avon please message me on IG: team.amanda.lee. Or if you purchase products through me just know you’ll get a great discount!
Zenaida P.
Lake Wales, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Avon Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil uploaded by Zenaida P.
Avon Skin So Soft Original Bath oil is a good product. I love this! This wonderful oil has a fantastic fragance. Leave my skin fresh. My skin looks healthy and very smooth. The smell is not strong. I would absolutely recommend! The problem is they increased the price $30 😑
Isabella N.
such an amazing product! i haven’t used it in my bath yet but during the shower i rub it on my legs & arms & wow it leaves me feeling so soft like the product promises. an added bonus i found out too is that it helps prevent mosquito bites with out leaving you with that big spray smell & if you’ve already succumbed to the bites of those pesky mosquitoes then rubbing this on the areas the bites are on really helps soothe them.
Lanie H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Another nostalgic product for me. Spending the night at Grandma's and Skin so Soft in my bath. It made my Skin so Soft lol. It felt so luxurious to me as a young girl. Avon Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil
LISA M.
Arlington, VA
My mom started using this on us as children and it has held true to this day. I use this spray on myself and the rest of my family and the buggies stay clear. It may not be the intended use but it works wonders. Definitely a must buy for the summer.
Krystal  M.
Romeo, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Avon Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil uploaded by Krystal  M.
Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil is a must have! I buy the big one and refill my spray oil bottle. It smells great and keeps mosquitos away. I spray it on my dog before she goes outside and it keeps bugs away from her. It has so many uses as well such as keep spider and bugs from coming in the house by spraying your window screens with it. It’s a great cleaner and conditioner for natural wood, I use it on my teak bench in my shower. Removes makeup. Takes gum out of hair just by spraying it on the area and letting it sit for a few minutes, the gum just slides out! These are just a few of the great things this spray can do, there are so many more! It’s affordable and totally worth the price. I would absolutely recommend this bath oil to anyone and I highly recommend getting the spray version as well then you just refill with the big bottle!
celeste G.
Hanford, CA
So to start this bottle was about 16.00 to me that's a lot of money for oil but my skin is dry and I really needed a quick fix. Avon never let me down so I decided to invest in it. I wasn't at all disappointed it smells very nice not harsh at all and is very gentle on my skin. It makes me smooth and helps stop irritation when I shave :-) I would recommend this of you like smelling nice and feeling soft after a shower
Cate Z.
Fort Atkinson, WI
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my favorite after shower and bath lotion! It smells absolutely delicious keeps my body soft and hydrated. Also this scent helps repel bugs in summer.
Kelly T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This makes my skin feel super moisturizer during winter. Must have for anyone have dry skin issues, I also use this as a body oil and it works so good. I seen a big list on Pinterest of different uses for this so I decided to try it as a makeup remover. It works so good, didn't even make my eyes burn, it even took off my liquid lipstick. My skin looked glowing after I used it on my face. I only do this once or twice a week though because I'm scared to use it on my face too much because I don't know if this will clog my pores but so far it hasn't.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rachel S.
Sycamore, GA
il y a 3 ans
Natalie M. il y a 3 ans
Its an oil that you can use out of the shower. It soaks into your skin and leaves it soft. Unfortunately, I do not like the scent. Its strong and doesn't fade away. I think it smells too mature for me.