Avon Skin So Soft Fresh & Smooth Moisturizing shave gel uploaded by Ruth M.

BY AVON

avon skin so soft smooth moisurizing shave. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
My grandmother til this day still sells Avon. This is one of the things she always sends me and I love every bit of it. Makes my legs feel silky smooth after every single use. Now if this came in a bulk size bottle I’d be in heaven. I love this stuff.
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
Este gel es una maravilla para mi, después del rasurado de mis piernas me queda la piel fresca y suave, ya no me da picazón ni irritación. Trae mucha cantidad y con poco producto puedes cubrir de la rodilla al tobillo. Me gusta mucho, tiene un buen precio. Me tiene encantada, sin duda lo volveré a comprar.
Cassie C.
I love this AVON Skin So Soft shave gel! You don't have to use much, and it's very moisturizing. It really makes my legs very soft and smooth! I highly recommend it!
Kayla E.
Edmonton, KY
I love this gel. I've used it for years. The smell is light and I use it in sensitive areas and it's never caused any issues. It definitely helps leave a smooth shave wherever you use it. And the formula is so smooth. Plus, it doesn't just run right off if you hit it with water like a foam shaving cream does. Highly recommend!
Amy Dalisa M.
Doral, FL
Its the best for me!!!! I love it soo much. It complete my style when I use dress or short, my skin is smooth All time
Cynthia H.
Toronto
I absolutely love this shave gel.  Best I have every used.  Great for sensitive skin.  Light pleasant scent.  I buy it when its on sale, only $2.99.  Cheaper than the grocery store.  Since using this my legs are soft.  It works well in the shower.  A little goes a long way.
Lilian O.
Obregón
It is great as a moisturizing shaving gel because it lets the blade slide easier than using regular soap. It helps prevent cuts on your skin. It doesn't feel sticky or heavy. It is really light and soothing. It doesn't have a strong smell.
Sara B.
Lisbon
I like this avon product because gives me the skin I always dream it, it's effective, has a nice packaging and has a good price