Avon Skin so Soft Fresh & Smooth Moisturizing Facial Hair Removal Cream uploaded by Goldilocks 🌈.Avon Skin so Soft Fresh & Smooth Moisturizing Facial Hair Removal Cream uploaded by Katie B.Avon Skin so Soft Fresh & Smooth Moisturizing Facial Hair Removal Cream uploaded by Katie B.

BY AVON

Katie B.
Lake Charles
I ordered this from Avon after a friend recommended it. After I tried it I threw all my hair bleaching creams away and switched to so soft! All you do it put on your upper lip, wait a few minutes and then wipe it off. This hair removal cream is for sensitive skin, and it works...the regulars left me with irritation. I would recommended this product, it’s the only removal cream that works for me.
Andrea Y.
Millfield, OH
This stuff smells horrendous. But if you can get past the scent, it does remove all the hair. Easy to use, just apply, wait, and remove. Gentle on the skin.
Dia S.
Philadelphia , PA
I have been using this for 5 years now. I think it works good for the most part. I still have tiny hairs to pluck after but it does remove the majority.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
LOVE this stuff. I have 2 on hand right now for when I run out. this removes my hair above my lip in under 3 minutes. no time at all and I wipe it off and I'm done. favorite product of mine from avon!
elizabeth r.
Awesome for those pesky little peach fuzzies above the lip and sideburns, removes hairs fast n easy. great product
Mary C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
"I wish I would have done a small test area first. Ouch! It burned even after I washed it off with water and a soft cloth. My face was red and looked and felt like a sunburn for days afterward. Let's see, facial hair or horrific burn, I'll take the hair."