BY AVON #96 in Hair Removal Creams

• I think I want to try this. I have blonde hairs on my mus...2 Answers
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use it once a month or so, I use it only when I have significant hair growth otherwise it will irritate my skin and if I leave it on too long it will also irritate my skin. I only use it on my upper lip and I only leave it on 2 and a half minutes. It's just like Nair and it smells bad too and it kind of hurts.
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I WILL NEVER BUY THIS PRODUCT AGAIN. When I first used it, I had never used an at home wax/nair type, so I followed the directions to a T. When it first touched my skin it burned so bad, I thought it was going to stop after a second but it didn't. I wiped it off immediately and it burned the skin it touched to the point that skin came off and I couldn't wear makeup until it fully healed. Never buy this product.
Kelly W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love the sensitive one! Def don't leave it on longer than 8min or you will get chemical burn. I found that if I put it on heavier that it worked better though. I have sensitive skin so I def used cold water to take it off with. But it worked.
Lydia P.
Brook Park, OH
I use this maybe once every month but usually more like every other month. I have dark hair and this works wonders. You just apply and let it sit up to 8 minutes. I never need it the full 8 min, 5 usually does it. Hair wipes right off with lukewarm water. Just DO NOT let it sit for more then 8 minutes and DO NOT rub this into your skin because it will give you chemical burn. Twice in the 10 yrs I have been using this I have got chemical burn, but it was completely my fault for keeping it on too long. Love this stuff though and it is inexpensive.
Martha M.
Raleigh, NC
This does remove some hair but not a lot, you can't have it on long enough for it to remove all your hair, I mean, it doesn't even remove a lot of it so you end up having to use another method, so what's the point of using this? None. I like Avon a lot, but this product is not something I would buy again.
Vivian S.
Laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Horrible!!! Al usarla inmediatamente me ardio el area donde la aplique, el olor es bastante fuerte para mi y una vez que retire la crema mi cara quedó enrojecida, ardiendome y un poco hinchada en donde estaban las rojeces. Si pudiera no le daría ni una estrella.
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Avon products and this hair removal cream works well. I use it from time to time it does work but again also smelly. The instructions are simple to follow I would recommend this product.
Amber G.
I use this stuff a lot! I thought it wouldn't work at all and it actually works really well! It goes for a good price and you usually can get it on sale. I use this product pretty often for different things and it never fails to let me down!
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have allergies to many hair removal products and so far this is the only one I can use on my face. The smell isn't great but what kind of product like this smells "good". It's very easy to use, and I use it every few weeks.
Jennifer B.
Dry Ridge, KY
This is the only facial hair removal that I can use. It's very gentle to the skin and when I'm done I just put some ointment on and go to sleep. When I wake up it's smooth.
Denisse P.
Barranco, Lima
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How often do you usually use them? I'm really searching for something great for hair removal, 'cause I have lots in my face and no matter what I try, they appear really fast!
Rebecca L.
I have PCOS and I have a terrible time with facial hair. I have tried several different methods, products and brands. None seem to work. I have sensitive skin and most products tend to leave my face very dry, red and extremely irritated. I did not know Avon had a product out! Does anyone know how it reacts on sensitive skin?? I'd be wiling to try it, hoping it doesn't leave me red faced and burning!
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
I think I want to try this. I have blonde hairs on my mustache area, but I don't like them. How long does it make the hair stay away and when it comes back is it thicker?