Avon Skin So Soft Enhance & Glow Airbrush Tanning Spray & Body Lotion Medium

Avon Skin So Soft Enhance & Glow Airbrush Tanning Spray & Body Lotion Medium

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Avon Skin So Soft Enhance & Glow Airbrush Tanning Spray & Body Lotion Medium!
How would you rate this product?
UK, Wigan
Avon Skin So Soft Enhance & Glow Airbrush Tanning Spray & Body Lotion Medium uploaded by Nicola B.
This a fantastic gradual tan and I use it all the time. I don't like wearing the heavy 'develop in an hour' tan or sleeping overnight and waking up smelling of biscuits. I like the simplicity of using gradual tan either built into a moisturiser or better still, this dry oil airbrush spray that soaks into your skin in a minute or so. It's subtle but also noticeable. The only draw back I have that doesn't stop me using it, it's the smell. The scent does have quite a chemically whiff but I find it dissappears once I've finished spraying and it's dry. The application is a breeze, it's not at all streaky and doesn't cling to dry spots. I've had so many bottles of it in the past, it's definitely a tanning product I'd recommend.

Looking for your answer?