BeautyBodyBody CareAvon
Skin So Soft Bug Guard Plus Expedition Aerosol Spray SPF 28, 4 Fl OZ ( 2 PCS)

by Avon

Unscented Sunscreen SprayRepels mosquitoes that may transmit West Nile Virus for 8 hoursRepels Deer Ticks that may cause LYME disease for 12 hoursDEET-free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Avon Skin So Soft Bug Guard Plus Expedition Aerosol Spray SPF 28, 4 Fl OZ ( 2 PCS)!
Brenda S.
I really like and recommend Avon skin so soft bug guard plus expiration spray because it is safe and works really well
Fredericka B.
LA
Purchased at: Avon
A number one summer time seller. Bug Guard is something to keep on hand during the summer months. It helps with the Mosquitoes and Nets. It’s Lightly scent but, smells good and last for 8 hours. I highly recommend this product.  You can fine at my Avon E Store.
Margaret L.
Lake Worth, FL
Definitely kept the bugs away, especially since we live in South Florida where the mosquitoes are horrendous
Michelle G.
Statesboro, GA
This is the only bug spray my family uses. It smells better than other bug sprays we’ve used. It’s affordable and buying this brand helps a small business since you buy from an independent rep.
Emma I.
This stuff actually works and doesnt smell bad at all! I just wish it was a little better priced for the amount you get.

Looking for your answer?