BY AVON

Natasha S.
Chambersburg
This is my favorite bug spray of all time! I love that it is safe to use on babies without putting horrible chemicals into there skin. It works really great! Went to the zoo and did not get bit the whole 3 hours we were there. I recommend this product.
Jessica J.
Ashdown, AR
I this bug spray for my little girl (6 months) to use this past summer as it is safe to use on babies. I live in the south where mosquitoes are EVERYWHERE and this really helped! The only con is that this product has a strong smell. It can be overwhelming when indoors or in a small space.
Margarita D.
This is the most amazing product. When living in Maine, black flies are a huge problem in June. Nothing works on them expect this. They just disperse. It's a good price. It works. It smells very good. It is absolutely wonderful.
Charlene L.
This item is definitely a must have for my family. It keeps the mosquitoes at bay while not only imparting a very light fragrance but it also moisturizes. So if we're having a balloon fight in the backyard or sweating at the grill, we really don't have to reapply as often making it more economical than most store brands. The spray-pump helps to target the area. I would still spray into my hands to apply it to the neck area of small children, not on their hands or face.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon , PA
I love Skin So Soft Bug Guard Plus. It smells good and it works! It's a little pricey and you have to get it through Avon, but it's worth it. Especially with the current Zika concern. I use every time I'm outside in the evening during bug season and I haven't been bit once.
Angela S.
Jackson, MO
One of the best bug sprays I've used. I can use this and it keeps me protected from bugs during the day and night. Great formula to use on my son too. I just spray it on and wipe it over his arms and legs. No more pesky mosquito bites after using this.
Danielle D.
New Smyrna, FL
I love this stuff. This is a must in our household. We live around water and there are tons of bugs swarming and biting when we go outside. I have tried so many different bug sprays but this is by far the best one.
Mandy H.
Grand Falls-Windsor
Does not work at all. I don’t find it any good. I actually think the bugs like it more lol.