BY AVON #77 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

• Does this stop mosquitoes or just midges? 3 Answers
Marquita S.
Richmond
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This spray is great to spray on once you get out the shower. But it's also great with repelling bugs. I love to have this on stock in the summer. To carry along with me at picnics and family gatherings, to protect myself from bugs. It has  a pleasant smell and is not oily on the skin. I would recommend it to others to give a try.
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product for someone who experiences dryness a lot. I like to use this right after I shower or when I shave my legs; this product is oil based and leave a sleek, hydrated feel to the skin and adds shine as well! I also use this as a repellent against mosquitos. Not to mention this spray smells amazing to me. It has a nice, clean, refreshing aroma!
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hands down the best bath oil I have ever used. It is very light and does not feel greasy on my skin. It absorbs really well into my skin after I take a shower and spray some on. My legs and arms have gotten so soft since I have started using this. I also have used it as mosquito repellent. It is super affordable too. Definitely a must have for traveling and outdoor summer events.
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I LOVE this stuff. My stepmom sells AVON, so I get lots of free samples and free trials. I have been using this product for after I shave to keep from getting razor burn. It works every time, it smells amazing and is so soft on my skin. It's also great for "bug spray" since it repels insects.
Danielle K.
Port Huron, MI
Love this! It's super convenient because it's a spray and my skin feels so nice after I use it. My husband said the scent is pretty strong at first (I can't smell so idk), but I spray A LOT on because my skin is naturally so dry.
Hadley L.
Swainsboro , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I keep this on hand at all times. I don't really use this for the smell as much as I use it to keep misquotes and knats off of me. I can spray it one time and not one bug will land on me. Great product. Works better than any bug spray!
Janay F.
Waldorf , MD
Skin so soft is the bomb!!! It smells soooo clean and refreshing...moisture that lasts all day and good for sensitive skin...take precaution when using it in the shower lol it can be a little dangerous if you use too much...also works to keep bugs away in the summer
Roshonda M.
Dolton, IL
I have loved this product for years. It completely Moisturizes your skin whether it's after a shower or use it inside of your bath water. It prevents mosquito bites ......keeps the bugs away a must have for the summer. Also Great for your cuticles.
Nina H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff. My mom and grandma would use this when I was a kid and I have used it sense. It is great to use on your body after you get out of the shower. It moisturizes your skin really well. Another way yo use it is to spray on you or even your dogs to keep the flies and mosquitoes away it works really well for the dogs! I buy all the time.
Kelly t.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this bath oil and I use it for so many things! It keeps leather interior in my car nice and shiny and also after I get out of the shower it's easy to spray all over in a rush if you don't have time for lotion. I also have used this to remove makeup and it makes my skin feel super soft and doesn't cause any break outs. It smells amazing and I always recommend this because of how many different things you can use this for.
Monique M.
I've been told this works great as a mosquito repellent. Has anyone actually tried this product for that specific purpose, and if so how well did it work? All comments would be helpful! Thanks in advance!!
bella f.
Does this stop mosquitoes or just midges?