Avon Shark Towel Bath Beach Camp Hood Kids Blue Boy Girl Toddler Serviette De Bain a Capuchon Requin

BY AVON

• How big are these towels? Would they fit in a 7 year old? 2 Answers
  • My 4yr is growing out of this towel. Do they have bigger sizes an...2 Answers
Shelly W.
White Lake, MI
Okay this is a must have my mother in law made one for my son lovess loves it s. always has to use it. and there so cute.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Mega Parent Expert
My son still loves his hooded shark towel! The quality is great and all but I didn't do my homework before buying. I found almost the same towel at a lower price in our local store.
Rosamaria M.
I seen this and thought it was cute I LOVE how my daughter loves it and act like a shark
Virginia B.
Killeen , TX
This is a nice fun way to get your kids to use The towel after they get out of the bath to dry off.
Madah J.
So cute and absolutely necessary for any day at the beach or pool. Kids can lounge as the dry off while looking adorable and having fun. What's not to love?
Stephanie C.
Corsicana, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Love anything that makes bath time fun and easy. Makes getting the kid out of the tub easier.
Maggie R.
Lakewood, OH
My cousin has this and it is seriously so precious on her. It comes in all different animals and really gets kids excited to bath or jump in the pool.
Tania S.
Reading, PA
I bought my son this towel and he loves it. I purchased it at a Wal-Mart and it was pretty pricey for a towel. But my son has been using it for awhile now so it was worth it.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Mega Parent Expert
My Mom got this for my oldest son for Christmas a couple years back and its still his favorite towel and still holding up amazing.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Avon Shark Towel Bath Beach Camp Hoods are a must for the pool, beach or just home bathtime! Kids get to choose their favorite and no arguing. Music to my ears! Their durable and your kids will love them!
Tania S.
Reading, PA
My 4yr is growing out of this towel. Do they have bigger sizes and where can I find this towel again ?
Yadira V.
How big are these towels? Would they fit in a 7 year old?