Avon Shark Towel Bath Beach Camp Hood Kids Blue Boy Girl Toddler Serviette De Bain a Capuchon Requin

BY AVON

• How big are these towels? Would they fit in a 7 year old? 2 Answers
  • My 4yr is growing out of this towel. Do they have bigger sizes an...2 Answers
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA
I love these towels to they are amazing for bath and for beach because they keep them snuggled and warm why also drying the Hair I am a mother of four children and I would die without these towels let them pick out their own design and buy four of the same so when doing laundry they have some for the beach and home i am jealous i wish they had these as I was a kid
Tiffany W.
Since I am a mother of a four year who loves to play pretend. I was super excited when she got character towels considering we go through them a lot (she's a water baby.) I absolutely love the way it feels and it wraps around her like a blanket. I paid like 12.99 but she has received some as gifts. JCPenny
Lakin H.
Winfield, KS
We have three kiddos, all boys, and naturally they argue over EVERYTHING. I found these hooded towels at target and bought 3 different ones. Although there is occasionally still an arguement over who gets which towel or which towel is cooler, the arguments are few and far between. I love these towels! not only are the super adorable but they are the only towels that have made it through six moves, three kids and now four years!
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Avon Shark Towel Bath Beach Camp Hoods are a must for the pool, beach or just home bathtime! Kids get to choose their favorite and no arguing. Music to my ears! Their durable and your kids will love them!
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son still loves his hooded shark towel! The quality is great and all but I didn't do my homework before buying. I found almost the same towel at a lower price in our local store.
Tania S.
Reading, PA
I bought my son this towel and he loves it. I purchased it at a Wal-Mart and it was pretty pricey for a towel. But my son has been using it for awhile now so it was worth it.
Madah J.
So cute and absolutely necessary for any day at the beach or pool. Kids can lounge as the dry off while looking adorable and having fun. What's not to love?
sasha w.
Bixby, OK
Let's face it it is absolutely adorable when your little one is just running around it this towel. I wish they had it in other colors like pink or purple.
Maggie R.
Lakewood, OH
My cousin has this and it is seriously so precious on her. It comes in all different animals and really gets kids excited to bath or jump in the pool.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My Mom got this for my oldest son for Christmas a couple years back and its still his favorite towel and still holding up amazing.
Tania S.
Reading, PA
My 4yr is growing out of this towel. Do they have bigger sizes and where can I find this towel again ?
Yadira V.
How big are these towels? Would they fit in a 7 year old?