Avon Rare Gold Shimmering Body Powder uploaded by Chrissy P.Avon Rare Gold Shimmering Body Powder uploaded by Cristal M.Avon Rare Gold Shimmering Body Powder uploaded by Cristal M.

BY AVON

Rich fragrance design of florals blended with luxurious woodsy & powdery undertones. 1.4 oz. net wt. see more...

Cristal M.
Este polvo me gusta bastante ya que tiene el mismo aroma del perfume original. Tiene un precio comodo y es de calidad.
Amanda N.
This product is great it's very light and smells delicious, and the extra little shimmer is great for going out!
Valeria C.
Edinburg, Tx
I've bought this and this is really nice, also smells really good, i love it.
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
I've never used a powder before, I tried this for the first time and it made my skin so smooth! the pleasant light scent was awesome! I now enjoy body powders like Haiku.
zariah w.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is absolutely amazing. It's like uuhhhhhhhhh how do I describe it. It's amazing. That's it that's all I have to say. Because it's amazing and I love it and I want more and more and more
Chrissy P.
indiana, PA
This powder is a great addition to keep the haiku scent on. It is also nice to stay cool and dry in hot summer months. Very affordable too! A+
meggan f.
Michigan Ctr, MI
Love the way this smells! I have the roll on and this product. Lasts all day but not so strong your choking.
Amanda S.
Murfreesboro, TN
Shimmer and powder, need I say more? It's like glitter that makes you smell delightful. I use this all the time. Timeless is one of my favorites.
Toni D.
Has a nice baby powder note to it, not overpowering at all. nice to use in summer all over. really affordable!