Avon Rare Gold Eau de Parfum

by Avon

Say hello to the gold standard for perfume sprays. The 1.7 fl oz bottle of Rare Gold Eau de Parfum is an elegant, empowering mix of floral aromas, amber and vanilla, sure to leave everyone coveting your scent. The long-lasting fragrance matches any...

Iss it long lasting ?
Start your review of Avon Rare Gold Eau de Parfum!
Savannah R.
Morehead, KY
Purchased at: Online
Last all day smells great. Always getting compliments on how I smell at work just love this and it doesn’t take much and it’s not expensive.
Ana S.
Pasco, WA
I’ve used this perfume for 5 years, and I buy a new one every time. It has a lovely sweet and woody smell that works for going out or for going to work.
Christina C.
Gallatin
Avon Rare Gold Eau de Parfum uploaded by Christina C.
Purchased at: Avon
This is my favorite Avon perfume. It smells so good. Everyone likes it on me and it’s affordable. The only improvement I’d make is making more items that smells like it. I’d buy it once a month if I could.
Steve S.
Bartlesville, OK
I really love this fragrance on my wife. Appa6she likes it too because she let's me buy it for her and she wears it.
Alesia H.
Portland, OR
This has become the only perfume I wear. I have been wearing it for a year or two straight, and I always get complimented on how good I smell. It is also priced nicely. I love this perfume!
Erica O.
Little Rock , AR
I love it. It's such a classy grown up fragrance. It lasts all day and it isn't too strong. It's well worth it's value. The only thing that would make it better is being able to buy it in a store.
Sarah H.
My first perfume from Avon and also my absolute favorite! I got it as a gift from a friend she said to match my spicy personality. The sent is nice and warm. It kinda reminds me of winter cozying up under a blanket the smell of comfort.
Laura V.
Kewanee, IL
This is my absolute very most favorite is perfume. At the scent lasts for such a long time! I get numerous compliments every single time I wear it
Zharia H.
Rochester, NY
One of my favorite perfumes from Avon. A long lasting smell that isn’t too strong. It’s a good value too !
Olynsie M.
Briarwood, NY
Avon Rare Gold Eau de Parfum uploaded by Olynsie M.
Awesome scent. Fresh yet spicy. I always get compliments on how I smell when I use this. Even my mom sneaks in my room to steal a spray or two. 😂
Ask a question to the Influenster community...