Avon Rare Diamonds Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Mayra M.

BY AVON

Nino N.
I am not a big fan of Avon perfumes, almost all of them have overpowering scents and are not sophisticated enough. This one also is not 'teenage scent', it is more suitable for older ladies. I am not going to purchase it again.
Angela K.
One of my absolute FAVE fragrances along with Rare Pearls and Rare Gold I also love Haiku Kyoto Flower as well. The scent lasts all day and you don't have to over use at all. I pick this up when I find it on sale. Regular $30 US is a little much but you can find good deals too.
Julianne G.
El Paso, TX
I got this as a gift and wasn't sure what to expect. But once I started using it I kept getting compliments even from strangers. My husband is a big fan and always makes comments about how I smell amazing. I love smelling good and if you love a perfume that isn't too strong or that doesn't have a funky smell I say try this especially since the price is reasonable,
Tiffany S.
Valparaiso, IN
Rare diamonds is my all time favorite fragrance. It's a sent that last and last a more serious sent. I love the crystaly blue bottle and the packaging. I will always purchase this product now and forever. However I would pay more for larger proportions.
Melissa B.
1,093 reviews
Gave this as a gift to my mom and grandma.Its a nice smell.Its more for an older person,not in a bad way, its not sweet like the going girls like,its a scent the women in their 40s and older like!They really liked it.
Ebony J.
Huntsville, AL
I love rare diamonds. I started wearing it a couple of years ago and I like it. I think it's a fair price and I love the scent. It makes me feel sexy, walk taller, and smile bigger. Definitely a confidence booster in my book! Try it out ladies!!
Mayra M.
Pittsburg, CA
I have loved this perfume since I was 12 and still love it this scent is an all time favorite highly recommend lasts long and is just as great as expensive ones
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Love this scent...it is fresh and clean. And it is priced fairly. It lasts a long time both on and the bottle lasts a long time too.
Pamela E.
Weston, FL
Never tried this product but pretty much hate everything on avon, even the inexpensive items are a rip off when you receive it
Brandi B.
Rio Rancho, NM
I love Rare Diamonds. Is better than Rare Gold, which is a bit heavier. Its nice to use when going out for the night.
Rosieee H.
Does this perfume last a long time?