Avon Products, Inc. LOT OF 3 AVON Skin-So-Soft Bug Guard Plus IR3535 SPF 30 Insect Repellent Lotions uploaded by TERRI Y.Avon Products, Inc. LOT OF 3 AVON Skin-So-Soft Bug Guard Plus IR3535 SPF 30 Insect Repellent Lotions uploaded by Naomi M.

BY AVON

• Does this bug guard really work as well as they claim? I ...4 Answers
  • Is this ok to use on babies?3 Answers
  • Avon Products, Inc. LOT OF 3 AVON Skin-So-Soft Bug Guard ...1 Answers
Danita L.
Pueblo, CO
I love this stuff. It works to not only block the sun but it also keeps the mosquitoes away! I like the scent and it really works too! I carry both the lotion and the spray because my family is fickel and are divided by application. I don't really care as long as they're protected.
Nat J.
I really like avons bug guards. Its all natural and it really does keep the bugs at bay. It doesn't have a smell so thats great. I can apply to my skin directly and it wont be harmul with chemicals.
Karen H.
Bronx, NY
I always have Avon products in my cabinet. My mom sells Avon products, this repellent lotion is great for kids and adults. The price is good, not pricey at all. I usually get the spray but lotion is good too.
Nia T.
Virginia Bch, VA
My kids were so scared of insects and I was so nervous about the sun this helped us solve both. It blended into the skin with no white cast and protected them all day.
Cassandra A.
Shawnee
This product works amazingly, but does have to be reapplied. It can also have an unpleasant smell and tends to feel greasy. But if you are out in the sun for prolonged periods of time, especially in a bug infested area such as woods, lakes, or campsites, this is the product for you. It’s a two in one product that does the job wonderfully.
member-f9db2
I really like this product for summer use. I put in a large amount of flowers every year and then maintain them all summer. This bug guard does a great job of keeping the insects off me.
Lanlen S.
Somerset, NJ
I chose this as it was one of the recommended products listed on the CDC website. Compared to my sisters and friends who used sunscreen and a bug spray, this was more effective in repelling bugs, especially mosquitoes. I love that it's both a sunscreen and bug repellent in one, which means less layers for me to put on and less prep time. For those who used separate sunscreen and bug spray, the combination seemed to counteract their effectiveness. Someone still either got sunburnt or attacked with mosquito bites. This worked well for me in my travels to Florida and the Philippines. I still use it whenever I need to go outside. The lotion is also light and easy to spread for application (not sticky). Smells pleasant. The only negative is that it may remove nail color polish if you don't have a top coat on. I also noticed it removed the coating off my iPhone case when I handled it soon after applying.
Candie W.
Waynesville
The best sun screen ever! While the scent isn’t my favorite, it stays on and gets the job done. I have been using this brand my entire life. The price point is awesome as well!
Tina D.
Surf City, NC
I feel like this product is a staple of my childhood. I always remember my grandmother reminding us to get the Skin So Soft! That being said, this is a tried and true product. Works great to repel insects, gentle of sensitive skin, and now SPF. Pretty easy to order through Avon, and in my opinion the price is reasonable. I would recommend.
Taylor Wilson T.
I love Avon Skin so soft bug repellent. It is incredibly effective and has such a pleasant smell in comparison to the sharp smell of most bug sprays. The price is fair and a the product last a long time. Buy this again and again! And the nostalgia of childhood is an added bonus.
Ruth B.
Red Wing, MN
Does this bug guard really work as well as they claim? I am anyways looking for a bug spray that works well and doesn't stink!
Katrina K.
Is this ok to use on babies?
Colleen C.
St. John's , Newfoundland
Avon Products, Inc. LOT OF 3 AVON Skin-So-Soft Bug Guard Plus IR3535 SPF 30 Insect Repellent Lotions My kids have sensitive skin. Wondering if any of you guys out there had any issues with skin breakouts/ hives or any other symptoms on your child sensitive skin?

back