Avon Products, Inc. Avon Naturals 4-pc Shower Set (Cherry Blossom) uploaded by 🌴🍃🌿🌊Made i.Avon Products, Inc. Avon Naturals 4-pc Shower Set (Cherry Blossom) uploaded by Poonam P.

BY AVON

Terry K.
Sikeston, MO
The body spray has to much of an alcohol smell to it. The body lotion does not moisturize, the body wash caps leak the wash out when hung upside down. Ok deal if you get them on sale. Other than extreme sale, not worth the money.
April H.
Pendleton
Smells so good! One of my favorite body lotions from AvonAvon Naturals Cherry Blossom Hand & Body Lotion Cream Hydratante
rose r.
Avon got some helpful products for you and your skin affordable, I've used that shower set, and I like how let my skin, and Cherry Blosom smells really good.
Emily D.
North Canton, OH
I love avon bath sets, they're super affordable and smell amazing. The lotions very hydrating and the bubble bath and shower gels make my skin feel so smooth
Tiffany R.
Willoughby
Smells wonderful, long lasting and subtle. Gentle enough for daily use. I have sensitive skin and I was able to use this product without any issue
Marliyah Z.
I love natural product but sometimes its too expensive, I try avon shower set and I'm in love with cherry blossom aroma
Sarah B.
Vermilion, OH
I used Avon products growing up and not a fan of them. They don't smell that good and they seem to dry your skin out
Mandy O.
Dardanelle, AR
Love some Avon shower gels! They are affordable and smell great! There many different smells to choose from.
Heidi W.
Davenport , FL
Love this product so much. Smells great and leaves skin so soft. Great price and will purchase again.
Krysta M.
I used to love these as a kid! They work really well, are affordable, and smell amazing!
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can you purchase these from?