Avon Products Avon in Bloom By Reese Witherspoon Limited Edition Parfum, When Sensuality Blooms, Floral/Oriental

BY AVON

Brandi P.
Brandi P.
Tyler, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a gift one christmas and wasn't impressed. Maybe it just didn't work with my body chemistry.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
McKinleyville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore Avon. Great quality. Lasts a while. Great for anyone! Highly recommended. You won't regret it. It's worth the price! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Jill P.
Jill P.
Hated it.. It gets ZERO STARS!!! But everyone has an opinion.... Hope yours is better than mine.... Don't recommend this at all!
It made me put up a star!!!! To submit !!!
Gina B.
Gina B.
Bean Station, TN
My daughter bought a bottle of this last year at Christmas and I fell in LOVE with it! It is just the right amount of scent, not too heavy, or too light so that it lasts the hole day! Layering this with the lotion I bought leaves me feeling fresh & vibrant all day. Thank You Avon & Reese Witherspoon for creating this DELICIOUS fragrance that doesn't bother my allergies one bit. Having sensitive skin to perfumed products of all types, I have to watch what I buy. If any other ladies have a sensitivity to soaps, laundry detergents, and perfumes I would recommend trying this. I couldn't be happier with my purchase!