MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HimAvon
PRIME Eau de Toilette Spray for men 25 fl oz Brand New Fresh - sold by The Glam Shop

by Avon

This irresistible blend of aromatic lavender, refreshing spearmint and rich cedarwood creates a bold and masculine long-lasting impression. 2.5 fl. oz. NOTES • Top Notes: Fresh Bergamot, Lavender, Apple • Mid Notes: Pink Peppercorn, Green Leaves, Spearmint • Base Notes: Amber, Vanilla, Cedarwood

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Avon PRIME Eau de Toilette Spray for men 2.5 fl oz Brand New Fresh - sold by The Glam Shop!
Michelle P.
Parker, CO
This smells so good on my man! I love the scent so much its very masculine and clean smelling. I buy him a bottle for every occasion just to make sure he is never out. We will always have some around! Buy it! Try it! You will love it!

Looking for your answer?