BY AVON

Lacey N.
Vinegar bend , AL
I haven’t used this in years. It was horrible though. It went on so moist (yes, moist). The product creased horribly. I do not recommend this at all. It’s kinda pretty when you first put it on, but after 10 minutes it’s bad.
Beka B.
This isn’t a terrible product. The eye shadow powder itself is great. It goes on and stays on. However, application is difficult for me with this wacky wand. I love using my specific shadow brushes for application so this product makes it hard for my make up process to flow. Great for someone who just wants to use one color all over the eye lid quickly!
Nino N.
This powder eyeshadow is very pigmented and glimmers all the way, but the applicator was a bit too harsh for my eyelids and it made applying eyeshadow difficult and unpleasant. The eyeshadow does not last long and after some time it becomes messy. If you use the make up brushes and eyelid primer I think it is still worth purchasing.
JESSICA C.
The shadows adhere quite well to the eyelid. But I recommend to put in the eyelid a primer so that it lasts a whole night or a whole day in the eyelid. They are quite bright, what I do not like is that they can be spread with the passage of time if you do not throw a primer or a fixative before putting it on.
Jessie P.
Fulton, MO
I've used this for years! I love how shimmery it is and ease of application. It also doesn't crease on my oily eye lids. I use it a few times a week. The only issue I have with it is fallout, it's a tad messy but that's an easy fix.
qwamecia w.
San Diego, CA
These are just wonderful I lover everything about it I had mines for over 2 years and I still have a great color payout with it I use it in my emergency makeup box and Its just an overall yes to this product
Greisly N.

Very good product this shade, ideal to wear it on a disc since it illuminates the eyes being beautiful, are very good and ideal the applicator that possesses to make the makeup fast and practical.
Selva Nazaret L.
Hey! It's the exact color that it show! I wanted something bold and I got it! Also it stays during day! A really liked it! Plus it's really comfortable and easy to use with the applicator! Yep, I would buy it again
Jodi T.
Urbana, IL
Great product. Glides on smoothly, blends well, and has great pigment. Love the colors! Can swipe it on quickly when in a hurry! Will buy again. Only complaint is that it may not be best for sensitive eyes.
Srinidhi Y.
The colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
it's good?