BY AVON

Lacey N.
Vinegar bend, AL
I haven’t used this in years. It was horrible though. It went on so moist (yes, moist). The product creased horribly. I do not recommend this at all. It’s kinda pretty when you first put it on, but after 10 minutes it’s bad.
Amanda W.
I loved this while it lasted. The only things I dont like about it is that the shape of the bottle made it so I couldn't get all of it and it ended up drying out
Nino N.
This powder eyeshadow is very pigmented and glimmers all the way, but the applicator was a bit too harsh for my eyelids and it made applying eyeshadow difficult and unpleasant. The eyeshadow does not last long and after some time it becomes messy. If you use the make up brushes and eyelid primer I think it is still worth purchasing.
JESSICA C.
The shadows adhere quite well to the eyelid. But I recommend to put in the eyelid a primer so that it lasts a whole night or a whole day in the eyelid. They are quite bright, what I do not like is that they can be spread with the passage of time if you do not throw a primer or a fixative before putting it on.
Jessie P.
Columbia, MO
I've used this for years! I love how shimmery it is and ease of application. It also doesn't crease on my oily eye lids. I use it a few times a week. The only issue I have with it is fallout, it's a tad messy but that's an easy fix.
qwamecia w.
Las Vegas, NV
These are just wonderful I lover everything about it I had mines for over 2 years and I still have a great color payout with it I use it in my emergency makeup box and Its just an overall yes to this product
Greisly N.

Very good product this shade, ideal to wear it on a disc since it illuminates the eyes being beautiful, are very good and ideal the applicator that possesses to make the makeup fast and practical.
Selva Nazaret L.
Hey! It's the exact color that it show! I wanted something bold and I got it! Also it stays during day! A really liked it! Plus it's really comfortable and easy to use with the applicator! Yep, I would buy it again
Jodi T.
Urbana, IL
Great product. Glides on smoothly, blends well, and has great pigment. Love the colors! Can swipe it on quickly when in a hurry! Will buy again. Only complaint is that it may not be best for sensitive eyes.
Derikah S.
Memphis, TN
This was one of the first products I used when i first started wearing makeup. The color is pretty nice/pigmented and the applicator is different. The main con is fallout! When I used to use this, I would have green powder all on my eyelashes and cheeks.
it's good?