BY AVON

Avon Plumping Beyond Color Lipcolor Lipstick SPF 15 Cantaloupe Beyond Color
  • "All of the Avon lip plumping products are so worthwhile. They truly are effective at making lips seem fuller. I have an ample lower lip but my upper lip is smaller. These lipsticks even them out more. They are moisturizing too and the color lasts. This particular color is good for MANY skin types. " in 5 reviews
Norene C.
I love Beyond Color lipstick by Avon. Cantaloupe is a light summery coral with orange and peach undertones. The lipstick contains retinol, plumping ingredients, and moisturizers. Simply amazing. The new silver squared off tube is a nice change, just as elegant and lovely as the old rounded tube. I also have the clear lip conditioner from this line as well as the neutral deep color called Twig. You can get this for a great price when it's on sale. Fabulous. One of my favorites.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Lily G.
Henderson, NV
This is such a beautiful everyday color! The plumping power isn't quite there but I do not mind that at all as the color is so amazing.
Kayla L.
random lake
Affordable, great color and leaves my lips soft for the whole day. Lasts for a long time
Tara C.
This lip plump is very good!!!💄💋One of the reasons why I like it is that it’s 4$.It’s from the collection “MARK” I feel like it doesn’t work but I still use it:))).You get 0.23 oz in this so I think that really good for 4$. I totally recommend this if you are more into drugstore makeup. 🙈❤️😘
Olivia H.
Walsall
This is a very good product and when applied to the lips it gives you a tingling affect it is quite long lasting and I have only bought this once. It has very nice packaging again and I would probably purchase this again! 👍🏻
Abeer F.
Milton , ON
I really like The texture and Smoothness of this product. As lip conditioner its really good and hydrated but after a while lips get dry and also i m not satisfy with plumping formula. Its plumps your lips, not very much.Overall i like it!!!
Sarah P.
Dudley, UK
Colour is pretty but I don't really see too much plump going on. A bit of a disappointment but at least the colour was nice and it stayed on a good length of time too.
Lily S.
Belleville, ON
Doesn’t give a dramatic plumping result, a very natural looking one! But I love how nice and full my lips look when using it, keeps them moisturized too.
Lana L.
Russia
Very nice!!!) I use this lipstick every day, I want to buy a new one. It is qualitative. Creates a volume on the lips, makes them smooth and shiny.