Avon Perfect Wear Extralasting Lip Gloss Eternal Rose uploaded by VAL B.
  • Avon Perfect Wear Extralasting Lip Gloss Eternal Rose Lipstick Eternal Flame
  • Avon Perfect Wear Extralasting Lip Gloss Eternal Rose Lingering Plum

BY AVON

Long Wear Full Rich Color that lasts. Fantastic sleek design offers easy portability. Shades will compliment any desired look. Simple to apply. see more...

Liz B.
I have this product in a couple different colors. I repurchased them several times. They are extremely long lasting and the colors are so beautiful. One negative is that they are very very thick. This is not a light weight lip product. On the other hand, they are very well priced for how long they last and how pretty they are. You can find them on sale sometimes from avon. If you have an avon rep near you order one or go on their website and find extra discounts. Do I recommend them: Yes.
Marlynda M.
Lawrence, MA
These are just okay for me. The plus is that the color selection is wonderful, just a nice variety of beautiful shades. The negative is that it feels a bit too tacky for me. Having said that, I own 3 shades and do wear them occasionally, but have definitely tried other brands that I liked better because they just felt lighter on the lips.
Andelora T.
Springfield , MA
I have the color everlasting W101, it's a gorgeous color and doesn't leave the crazy tackiness that happens from certain glosses, it stays pretty well I have to apply it maybe once every few hours. The smell is a bit weird but pretty great product
Amberlyn G.
PALMDALE , CA
Review for: Infinite Berry more...
S this product goes on smooth, lasts longer, and doesn't leave lips sticky or dry. It's available in pretty colors for every skin tone. Avon usually sells this item discounted or even free if you buy other products.
Sofia M.
Chesterfield, VA
Review for: Infinite Berry more...
Very good product for the price. It goes smooth and not greasy. I am not that Crassy with the smell of it it's not my favorite . I think it's a bit intense .
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Review for: Infinite Berry more...
At a very affordable price, this lip gloss is a non-sticky easily wearable and lasting lip gloss. Has a pleasant scent and was developed in many shades.
Lee Ann C.
Indianapolis, IN
I personally love ALL of the perfect wear lip glosses by Avon. I have 5 or 6 of them to go with everything that I wear!
Aliyah J.
I love this for when I do smokey eyes, it gives such a great tint to my lips, It emphasize my natural lip color. It lasts long and is very comfortable to wear. It does not feel sticky nor does it feel greasy, one of the best formulation. This is very underrated, if you see this please give a try.
NORMA G.
BELFAST, BELFAST
This is similar to the Avon glazewear lip gloss only it says it's extra lasting. When I applied the pigment in the colour was great but this quickly faded and left it very patchy. I don't really like this product as I find the other lipglosses look better when applied and last longer.
Dania N.
Very very pigmented they are even though it's a lipgloss. It has a very nice scent. Legit my favourite lip gloss of all time.

Amazon