MakeupLip MakeupLip GlossAvon
Perfect Wear Extralasting Lip Gloss Eternal Rose

Avon Perfect Wear Extralasting Lip Gloss Eternal Rose

by Avon

Long Wear Full Rich Color that lasts. Fantastic sleek design offers easy portability. Shades will compliment any desired look. Simple to apply.

Que cores lindas!!! Ainda não usei nenhum produto dessa coleção... adoraria testar!
Start your review of Avon Perfect Wear Extralasting Lip Gloss Eternal Rose!
Breeding, KY
Avon Perfect Wear Extralasting Lip Gloss Eternal Rose uploaded by Penny W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Infinite Berry
This lipgloss is a staple in my makeup bag, for those times I don't want to look like I have makeup on but I need a touch of color this is perfect💝 I love all the shades, the price is Great and this product lasts a very long time. When I run out I'll be buying it again and again 👍 #cleanbeauty #natural #beauty #Skincare #makeup Avon Perfect Wear Extralasting Lip Gloss Eternal Rose
Lawrence, MA
These are just okay for me. The plus is that the color selection is wonderful, just a nice variety of beautiful shades. The negative is that it feels a bit too tacky for me. Having said that, I own 3 shades and do wear them occasionally, but have definitely tried other brands that I liked better because they just felt lighter on the lips.
Chesterfield, VA
Review for: Infinite Berry
Very good product for the price. It goes smooth and not greasy. I am not that Crassy with the smell of it it's not my favorite . I think it's a bit intense .
I have three of these glosses. They aren’t sticky, they don’t bleed from your lips to your face, the color lasts a while, there is no taste. Colors are great! Deep yet subtle.
Edinburg, TX
I have this product in a couple different colors. I repurchased them several times. They are extremely long lasting and the colors are so beautiful. One negative is that they are very very thick. This is not a light weight lip product. On the other hand, they are very well priced for how long they last and how pretty they are. You can find them on sale sometimes from avon. If you have an avon rep near you order one or go on their website and find extra discounts. Do I recommend them: Yes.
Tazewell, TN
I personally love ALL of the perfect wear lip glosses by Avon. I have 5 or 6 of them to go with everything that I wear!
Springfield, MA
I have the color everlasting W101, it's a gorgeous color and doesn't leave the crazy tackiness that happens from certain glosses, it stays pretty well I have to apply it maybe once every few hours. The smell is a bit weird but pretty great product
Moreland Hls, OH
Review for: Infinite Berry
At a very affordable price, this lip gloss is a non-sticky easily wearable and lasting lip gloss. Has a pleasant scent and was developed in many shades.
PALMDALE , CA
Review for: Infinite Berry
S this product goes on smooth, lasts longer, and doesn't leave lips sticky or dry. It's available in pretty colors for every skin tone. Avon usually sells this item discounted or even free if you buy other products.
Sharjah
Very very pigmented they are even though it's a lipgloss. It has a very nice scent. Legit my favourite lip gloss of all time.