BY AVON

Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
This perfume is pretty nice I got a sample sized one in the mail not too long ago and it was decent. It’s borderline too florally, for lack of s better description, I would say it’s almost old ladying, not trying to be rude! But it’s not quite so I can wear it !
Jessica D.
Concord, NH
I'm kinda sad that they discontinued these. I know that celebrities often join Avon to do a couple signature scents. This was one of my favorites out of the fergie line. Lucky for me my bottle is full.
Amber H.
I love the original but this one is even better! it lasts all day and smells so divine. I love her entire collection through avon and can't get enough of it. it's a fresh scent but not too heady or overpowering. i guess it's kinda floral? I know I hate musky smells and this is by far not musky.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
This is one of my very favorite fragrances from Avon, I have a lot of allergies to fragrance but this one is safe and smells amazing. To me the scent is fruity and a little bit floral. The price of this fragrance is a little out of my range but when it's on sale it's something I stock up on.
Shayna V.
Chesapeake, VA
I love this fragrance. I purchased the original Outspoken as well, and this one just kicks up the intensity a bit. My only caveat is that the fragrance is not long lasting. After about an hour and a half, it completely wears off.
Paula A.
Lockport, NY
I love the fragrences by Fergie!! I would love to try the new one and may have to order it, just got the new Avon catalog on Thursday. I am happy that they even have a scent page in it, and the newest Fergie smells awesome.
Nay D.
East Orange, NJ
This scent is phenomenal in every way!! I own every single Fergie perfume, except the newest Outspoken Fresh. This is my favorite scent to wear when I'm going into the city with my friends. I use this alongside my body lotion and body wash for extra longevity of the scent.
Emily M.
Simpsonville, SC
I have this product actually in the rollerball form which makes it super easy to use. I rarely use perfume just because its not one of the focuses for me but if I do wear it it almost always is this one. I ordered it from Avon I believe and it really high quality.
Gwendolyn W.
Silver Spring, MD
This is a sleeper! I took a chance and purchased this and fell in love with it! It is not overpowering and perfect to wear in the office. The price point is below $20 and it smells great.
Jessica H.
This is an Avon product and can typically be purchased at or below $20. At times they have the combo where you can purchase the lotion and spray together. The fragrance is a soft but vibrant good smelling scent. She has a few Fergie fragrances that can be purchased from your local Avon representative or it can be found on EBay or Amazon.
wina c.
Braintree, MA
Does anyone know how Outspoken by Fergie compares to this intense one?
Never used this , I recommend ?