BY AVON

Amber H.
Amber H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the original but this one is even better! it lasts all day and smells so divine. I love her entire collection through avon and can't get enough of it. it's a fresh scent but not too heady or overpowering. i guess it's kinda floral? I know I hate musky smells and this is by far not musky.
Tracy J.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my very favorite fragrances from Avon, I have a lot of allergies to fragrance but this one is safe and smells amazing. To me the scent is fruity and a little bit floral. The price of this fragrance is a little out of my range but when it's on sale it's something I stock up on.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Simpsonville, SC
I have this product actually in the rollerball form which makes it super easy to use. I rarely use perfume just because its not one of the focuses for me but if I do wear it it almost always is this one. I ordered it from Avon I believe and it really high quality.
Shayna V.
Shayna V.
Chesapeake, VA
I love this fragrance. I purchased the original Outspoken as well, and this one just kicks up the intensity a bit. My only caveat is that the fragrance is not long lasting. After about an hour and a half, it completely wears off.
Paula A.
Paula A.
Lockport, NY
I love the fragrences by Fergie!! I would love to try the new one and may have to order it, just got the new Avon catalog on Thursday. I am happy that they even have a scent page in it, and the newest Fergie smells awesome.
Gwendolyn W.
Gwendolyn W.
Silver Spring, MD
This is a sleeper! I took a chance and purchased this and fell in love with it! It is not overpowering and perfect to wear in the office. The price point is below $20 and it smells great.
ELEN DAYANE D.
ELEN DAYANE D.
Love it!

One of the best fragance from avon.

Amooo, esse na verdade e o meu preferido da avon, gosto das versao original e da intense.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells so good!This perfume was great!It was long lasting and worth the money!Best womens perfume from Avon!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
La mirada, CA
Love this smell. lasts long and smell stays strong. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter got this for Christmas from her Grandmother who sells Avon. It is long lasting and it smells really good, it seems to change on each of our daughters - on one of them, the 25 year old it almost has a sporty, active, clean scent and on the other who is 20 it is more of a 'pretty' scent. They both love it and like I said it lasts all day. They both get compliments when they wear it. Price Point is great too, much lower than the stuff I have to buy my son!
wina c.
wina c.
Braintree, MA
Does anyone know how Outspoken by Fergie compares to this intense one?