AVON Odyssey Perfumed Skin Softener uploaded by BreAna W.

BY AVON

AVON Odyssey Perfumed Skin Softener
  • "After a shower apply this product, and you won't be disappointed, your skin will be super soft and you will feel overall refreshed, you don't have to use much, so it lasts awhile." in 1 review
Alice E.
Like most Avon perfumes skin softener it has a great texture and the scent is good too. This is a very old scent so it won’t compare to today’s modern scents keep in mind.
Laura C.
Odyssey was one of my first perfumes I bought for myself in high school and it brings back such awesome memories---just wish it lasted longer! I find if I layer this then the powder than the perfume it lasts the longest. Avon recently changed the packaging and it is so different--same goid product though!
sheena m.
Lamar, CO
After a shower apply this product, and you won't be disappointed, your skin will be super soft and you will feel overall refreshed, you don't have to use much, so it lasts awhile. Its a great buy.
Brenda u.
Splendora, TX
My mother loves Odyssey! And so I would always use hers. The first time I tried it, it had like a soft powder smell,very calm and soothing, and leaves your skin so soft!
Nancy A.
Oxnard, CA
The smell of this is so amazing. I'm not a fan of the Odyssey perfume but the lotion is great. The smell is really sting and doesn't fade away and it leaves the skin super soft.
April S.
Whitewater, WI
I love most Avon products. This lotion smells so good and you definitely get your moneys worth. It doesn't leave your skin too oily and makes your body feel moist for most of the day.
Jessica E.
Long Beach, CA
Not oily, nor overpowering. This is my go-to Avon skin softener. It doesn't last long though so it's best to pair it with the powder or the perfume. Love it!
BreAna W.
Portland , OR
Just order 6 of their scene and they all smell good. the deal 2 dor $4 was a still. it really makes my skin soft and smooth. i would purchase again.
shyanne c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The scent is pretty nice, not overpowering. It does soften your skin, but it has a little bit of a greasy feeling for awhile after you apply it
Tayanis T.
One of my favorite lotions to apply. It smells great, its not to strong, and it does its job. Definitely a repurchase product.

back