Avon Night Magic Evening Musk Cologne Spray 1.7 fl oz uploaded by Madonna F.

BY AVON

Kelly M.
Harrodsburg, KY
Night Magic smell so good it isn't loud like some perfumes, it has that good sent to it.
I have been using it for 10 years I love dark blue bottle, I leave it in dark just like I do my others perfumes to keep smell last a long time. my sister used this evening musk as well as I do, Avon makes a good perfume that last for a long time.
Mary Jane L.
I Love Avon Night Magic Perfume. I started wearing this when I was in my 20's and now I am 46. Love the smell. This is one of the classics for me!!! Love me some Night Magic!!
Gisela M.
Markham
This is a classic musky smell. It has a great price. It is long lasting, but on my skin the smell did change a bit. I recommend it.
Beatriz C.
San Salvador, El Salvador
Me encanta es uno de mis favoritos es super barato y dura todo el dia, huela delicioso enserio lo amo *.* Comprenlo
Sophia M.
A perfect fragrance with a nice scent that leaves and lasts quite a long time on clothing.