BY AVON

Megan C.
odenville, AL
It's Avon so of course it's good. But this is my all time favorite shower gel.. I'm almost out and I wanna cry lol it also has a scent that doesn't smell bad after so long of having the product. I've bought some that they smell nasty if they sit for a long time.
This is the only shower gel I use that I like as much as Philosophy's Amazing Grace. I was wearing it at school one day in a first grade classroom and a little girl repeatedly kept telling me, "You smell good! I mean, you smell really , really good!" I use other fragrances in this lines such as cucumber melon and pomegranate but I only get compliments when I wear the vanilla or Philosophy's Amazing Grace.
Cathy R.
Mc Donald, TN
Avon Naturals Vanilla Shower Gel smells so nice. It has a bottle designed to hang on the shower which is nice. It leaves your skin feeling like silk and smelling so good.
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
I bought this product as a body wash product from a friend who was selling and was highly impressed. The smell is amazing and long lasting. It's a very gentle wash and makes your skin feel so soft. I highly recommend.
Emily J.
Bubbled up really well, and the smell wasnt too overpowering. I would definitely recommend this to someone who likes vanilla. The bottle is just a plus, since you can hang it from the handle.
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
This shower gel smells nice but isn't worth the money. My mom sold Avon for years and I've had this many times. The bottle design is horrible and product often leaks out the bottom. It's nice if you need a cheap body wash.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
I've used this product and I love the smell of it. It will make you smell really good. I recommend everyone to get this product?
Braillin W.
Tecumseh, OK
I love the scent of this!! And I also love how it bubbles up a lot! A very sweet and delicious scent! Highly recommended!!
Alyssa B.
Hacienda Heights, CA
This has a very nice smell and works wonderfully on my skin. The vanilla smell is very calming and has a perfect texture.
Sanihe R.
MIAMI, FL
Su olor es super agradable! Ademas el empaque es practico a la hora de utilizarlo! Y a un precio accesible.