BY AVON

Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am not of fan of Avon sprays like this. They aren't expensive but for the price you can buy a much better product.
There is not much scent and it doesn't linger. A big no for me.
I ended up pouring this out. I don't recommend.
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
The smells fruity, cute and sweet but smells strongly of alcohol at first. But wears very well. I like to pair it with either [product:pacifica-perfume-hawaiian-ruby-guava----1-fl-oz]. Or [product:calgon-take-me-away-tropical-dream-intense-by-calgon-eau-de-parfum-spray-1.5-oz-for-women]
Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is an awesome body spray!!! I just love it!!! It is gentle. It smells great! And, the is long-lasting! I use it everyday. It is very affordable. Yes, it has a very nice scent! I would recommend it! Yes, I would definitely buy it again! It smells just like strawberries!
Sar J.
Glassboro, NJ
This spray is actually deceiving. It seems like it's one of those 'cheapo brands' but it smells so amazing! It's a refreshing strawberry vs the totally overbearing strawberry. It also seems to last forever since you don't need a lot! I would recommend this to any strawberry fans. :)
Miss Kay w.
I actually love Avon products. This product I love the most. The smell of this spray is just freaking wonderful. I was pretty shocked actually to find out that out of all the strawberry scented sprays I've tried from different companies never seemed to smell like how I expected or wanted them to but this Avon product is just right :)
Leagh R.
New Holland, OH
I absolutely love the smell of this. I got mine for like 5-7 dollars and I still have it. It seems like it will last forever. Great buy!
rosselly v.
I love these avon body sprays. Smells refreshing and light, perfect for when i don't want to wear perfume and also very inexpensive.
Candice C.
Tacoma, WA
Smells amazing
I'm not a fan of strawberry but this scent I will get again for sure it wasn't to over powering
migreg h.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This fragrance uses it for a while. And then the smell bored me. It is a small rebound that seemed to me that its smell was exaggeratedly sweet. It is good and its fragrance is lasting.
Toni S.
Bolton, Manchester
I've been purchasing this for a while now. Such a strong fruity scent which is perfect for me. Always get compliments on it and people asking where I got it from. Also won't break the bank so I cover myself in the stuff knowing I will easily be able to afford purchasing more 😂