BY AVON

Ivy L.
Saint Charles, IL
I enjoy purchasing Avon products although I haven't purchased some for over a year now. But after this review, I might just do that. I love the sincerity and helpfulness of Avon representatives. I usually order online because they offer a free shipping deal most days (sometimes on all orders, sometimes on a $25 purchase). I purchased several Avon shower gels and the Chamomile/Lavender was one of them. Although I enjoyed the scent of the other products such as Silky Vanilla and Pomegranate/Mango, I wasn't a big fan of this one. The scent is so soft that you can hardly smell it. I was very disappointed since I was looking forward to using this at night for that "relaxation and calming" mood. I ended up giving to a girlfriend and she has yet to use it. I love Avon products and will continue to purchase from them, but I'll skip out on this scent next time!
Samantha R.
Deer park , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Avon is amazing! It smells great and really gets the job done! Packaging is so continent! It hangs on anything.