BY AVON

• What do people feel is a fair price to pay for this item 2 Answers
Avon naturals shower gel Avon Naturals Vanilla Shower Gel
  • "This stuff smells SOOOO good that I want to eat it. I'm sure it doesn't taste that great though so I haven't actually attempted that. I find it lathers up really well with my shower poof. Unfortunately it's not very moisturizing for dry skin, which I tend to have. I just use the matching body lotion to fix that." in 3 reviews
Nancy A.
Oxnard, CA
The smell of this is just amazing. It's doesn't lather that much so I use this directly on my skin and skip the wash cloths and sponges.
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
I am not a huge fan of this product. I currently have the AVOB blackberry and vanilla flavored wash. Its not very moisturizing or lathering.
Delaina M.
Lansing , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this stuff! It smells great and is great to use for shaving or just cleaning your body! Youravon.com/dmalloy
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Smells so nice
It's a shame they don't come in bigger sized bottles
Great price
Nice quality
Lathers nicely
Regan D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I do love the shower gels, and Avon keeps upping their game, and improving the smells. The Vanilla is not my favorite, but it is nice. We buy them every Christmas as a Stocking stuffer for the teens and they love them as well. The cherry blossom is mu fave.by far. Also a plus is they are non drying and non irritating, plus t
hey have a very handy hook to hang on a shower rod!
Kristen M.
Pocono Pines, PA
I love the smell of the body wash. I actually use it for my foot spa at home too other then I'm the shower.
the price is never wrong either.
I would like to have the body wash sold in a bigger bottle though
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Avon bath shower gel smells soooo good. They have a variety of scents and around the holidays they have peppermint or candy cane scent and that is my favorite but the vanilla is just as good.
Sarah B.
When I was younger I use to use Avon shower gels all the time. I loved the smell of each one and loved the way it would make my skin feel after every use also all the different scents would be nice as well not to over powering. The price was always reasonable as well.
Estefania B.
Etobicoke, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This one is my favourite, smells delicious and lastes a long time. Its affordable, i always like to have some stored.
Tanya B.
Maple ridge , BC
Another Avon product I have been using for 14 years. The body wash leaves my skin so soft and refreshed. Very good priced as well you can not buy body wash in the stores at this price. I will buy this product until they don't carry it anymore.
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
What do people feel is a fair price to pay for this item