BY AVON

• What do people feel is a fair price to pay for this item 2 Answers
Donna M.
Brampton
Great shower gel for a low price and very gentle on the skin. Love the Vanilla scent. I keep these always in stock.
Tanya B.
20195 116b Avenue, Maple Ridge
Another Avon product I have been using for 14 years. The body wash leaves my skin so soft and refreshed. Very good priced as well you can not buy body wash in the stores at this price. I will buy this product until they don't carry it anymore.
Gail-Marie C.
Toronto
Avon Naturals Vanilla Shower Gel I love avon shower gels. The smells are beautiful. They are rich and soapy so don't have to use too much. Only wish bottles were bigger
Cassie P.
St. John's, NL
Wellness Guru Expert
Love Avons shower gels! They come in a variety of scents! They smell really good and VERY afforable! Usually around 3 for 10 dollars!
Sarah B.
When I was younger I use to use Avon shower gels all the time. I loved the smell of each one and loved the way it would make my skin feel after every use also all the different scents would be nice as well not to over powering. The price was always reasonable as well.
Abby H.
Smells nice and is usually pretty cheap. Plus it's easy to stalk up on and give it as gifts
Samantha F.
Windsor, Nova Scotia
Avon body wash has also been one of my favorite body products! They are moisturizing and come in a lot of great smells. Gentle on the skin. Definitely recommend the body wash from Avon if you can get your hands on it.
Ramona N.
I love this product from Avon . It smells amazing . It's a fair price because it has very good quality . Tumbs up 👍
Rolande R.
Johannesburg
It smells very good...i love avon shower gel...it leaves my skin moisture and smoothe...great product
Kaylie P.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I love the smell of the hydrating shower gel, seriously they smell amazing! They also leave your body feeling soft and smelling good. Even better, when you paid them with the body lotion and body spray, the Snell last longer!
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
What do people feel is a fair price to pay for this item