BY AVON

• What do people feel is a fair price to pay for this item 2 Answers
Avon naturals shower gel Avon Naturals Vanilla Shower Gel
  • "This stuff smells SOOOO good that I want to eat it. I'm sure it doesn't taste that great though so I haven't actually attempted that. I find it lathers up really well with my shower poof. Unfortunately it's not very moisturizing for dry skin, which I tend to have. I just use the matching body lotion to fix that." in 3 reviews
Stephanie S.
Jonesboro
Love the smells of there shower soaps. They are great for all skin types, i have very sensitive skin and have no problem using them.
Katheryn M.
Eps G7724 8260 NW 14th St (Miami, Fl)
Lo obtuve en un regalo, y me fascinó tanto asi que lo he vuelto a comprar varias vrcrs mas, deja un aroma esquisto, tiene un aroma super fresco y delicioso.
Brianna S.
Gray, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this! It has a long lasting scent, and makes your skin so soft!!!!!
Tanya B.
Maple ridge , BC
Another Avon product I have been using for 14 years. The body wash leaves my skin so soft and refreshed. Very good priced as well you can not buy body wash in the stores at this price. I will buy this product until they don't carry it anymore.
Gail-Marie C.
Richmond Hill , ON
Avon Naturals Vanilla Shower Gel I love avon shower gels. The smells are beautiful. They are rich and soapy so don't have to use too much. Only wish bottles were bigger
Cassie P.
St, NL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love Avons shower gels! They come in a variety of scents! They smell really good and VERY afforable! Usually around 3 for 10 dollars!
Sarah B.
When I was younger I use to use Avon shower gels all the time. I loved the smell of each one and loved the way it would make my skin feel after every use also all the different scents would be nice as well not to over powering. The price was always reasonable as well.
Samantha F.
Windsor, Nova Scotia
Avon body wash has also been one of my favorite body products! They are moisturizing and come in a lot of great smells. Gentle on the skin. Definitely recommend the body wash from Avon if you can get your hands on it.
Ramona N.
I love this product from Avon . It smells amazing . It's a fair price because it has very good quality . Tumbs up 👍
Rolande R.
Johannesburg
It smells very good...i love avon shower gel...it leaves my skin moisture and smoothe...great product
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
What do people feel is a fair price to pay for this item