BY AVON

• What do people feel is a fair price to pay for this item 2 Answers
Avon naturals shower gel Avon Naturals Vanilla Shower Gel
  • "This stuff smells SOOOO good that I want to eat it. I'm sure it doesn't taste that great though so I haven't actually attempted that. I find it lathers up really well with my shower poof. Unfortunately it's not very moisturizing for dry skin, which I tend to have. I just use the matching body lotion to fix that." in 3 reviews
Stefanie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This smell great and easy to use and apply to body and it gentle and last a long time and good value
Abby H.
Smells nice and is usually pretty cheap. Plus it's easy to stalk up on and give it as gifts
Aleesa H.
Pella, IA
Works well for shower gel. I like how it can hang on the shower head. I really enjoyed it.
Amber C.
Barrie, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The Avon Naturals Vanilla shower gel smells so good! And I love that it has a coordinating body lotion to go with it to help the scent last longer. It leaves your skin feeling clean! And they tend to come on sale quite often, not to mention it has a handy bottle that you can hang up!
johanny c.
Dominican republic
rich vanilla aroma that leaves reflected in my skin apart from its benefits that leaves my skin very fresh, its aroma diversioni me and relaxation when showering is very nice and you decide to use the other products that complements which is the locio and the colony Well, better.
Tanya B.
Maple ridge , BC
Another Avon product I have been using for 14 years. The body wash leaves my skin so soft and refreshed. Very good priced as well you can not buy body wash in the stores at this price. I will buy this product until they don't carry it anymore.
Samantha F.
Windsor, Nova Scotia
Avon body wash has also been one of my favorite body products! They are moisturizing and come in a lot of great smells. Gentle on the skin. Definitely recommend the body wash from Avon if you can get your hands on it.
Sarah B.
When I was younger I use to use Avon shower gels all the time. I loved the smell of each one and loved the way it would make my skin feel after every use also all the different scents would be nice as well not to over powering. The price was always reasonable as well.
Gail-Marie C.
Richmond Hill , ON
Avon Naturals Vanilla Shower Gel I love avon shower gels. The smells are beautiful. They are rich and soapy so don't have to use too much. Only wish bottles were bigger
Regan D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I do love the shower gels, and Avon keeps upping their game, and improving the smells. The Vanilla is not my favorite, but it is nice. We buy them every Christmas as a Stocking stuffer for the teens and they love them as well. The cherry blossom is mu fave.by far. Also a plus is they are non drying and non irritating, plus t
hey have a very handy hook to hang on a shower rod!
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
What do people feel is a fair price to pay for this item