BY AVON

• What do people feel is a fair price to pay for this item 2 Answers
Sara S.
Lexington, KY
Love this scent and the way it leaves my skin feeling. Only thing I would change is the size. I would prefer larger bottle.
Kim S.
Pound, VA
I love the smell of this and the way it makes your skin feel. The cost is really affordable. A little goes a long way.
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this stuff! It smells great and is great to use for shaving or just cleaning your body! Youravon.com/dmalloy
Cara C.
Denver, CO
Smells like heaven. Works like a charm. Wish it lathered a little better, but for the cost it is extraordanary.
Haily D.
Smells very nice and leaves my skin soft! I used it for a while and people have commented on how good I smell!
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Smells so nice
It's a shame they don't come in bigger sized bottles
Great price
Nice quality
Lathers nicely
Samantha M.
Love this stuff. Avon never disappoints. Like the it has the hanging part added on the bottle. Nice touch!
stefanie b.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This smell great and easy to use and apply to body and it gentle and last a long time and good value
cherub d.
Columbus, OH
I like this shower gel , it has a nice scent & doesn't dry out my skin . I would probably repurchase
Aleesa B.
Pella, IA
Works well for shower gel. I like how it can hang on the shower head. I really enjoyed it.
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
What do people feel is a fair price to pay for this item