BY AVON

• What do people feel is a fair price to pay for this item 2 Answers
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
I love this scent ...it layers nicely with other scents to create your own signature scent
Perfect price abs love that I can hang in my shower
Elyse D.
Really like the Avon Shower Gel. This shower has rich lather and leave with soft moisturizer skin with the pleasant scent of vanilla.
Mariah A.
I have always liked gomitas but these are richer and have better taste although they do not bring sugar like the others but I love it
Haily D.
Smells very nice and leaves my skin soft! I used it for a while and people have commented on how good I smell!
stefanie b.
This smell great and easy to use and apply to body and it gentle and last a long time and good value
Abby H.
Smells nice and is usually pretty cheap. Plus it's easy to stalk up on and give it as gifts
Nancy  A.
The smell of this is just amazing. It's doesn't lather that much so I use this directly on my skin and skip the wash cloths and sponges.
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
I am not a huge fan of this product. I currently have the AVOB blackberry and vanilla flavored wash. Its not very moisturizing or lathering.
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
A wonderful vanilla body wash. It smells better than any other vanilla I've tried. I gave sets of them as gifts to my bridesmaids when I got married.
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
I love this stuff! It smells great and is great to use for shaving or just cleaning your body! Youravon.com/dmalloy
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
What do people feel is a fair price to pay for this item