BY AVON

• What do people feel is a fair price to pay for this item 2 Answers
Kaylie P.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I love the smell of the hydrating shower gel, seriously they smell amazing! They also leave your body feeling soft and smelling good. Even better, when you paid them with the body lotion and body spray, the Snell last longer!
Elyse D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Really like the Avon Shower Gel. This shower has rich lather and leave with soft moisturizer skin with the pleasant scent of vanilla.
Mariah A.
I have always liked gomitas but these are richer and have better taste although they do not bring sugar like the others but I love it
Haily D.
Smells very nice and leaves my skin soft! I used it for a while and people have commented on how good I smell!
stefanie b.
This smell great and easy to use and apply to body and it gentle and last a long time and good value
Abby H.
Smells nice and is usually pretty cheap. Plus it's easy to stalk up on and give it as gifts
Brandi B.
Rio Rancho, NM
I love the Naturals brand by AVON. I am a seller and frequently by the Natural Lotions and products. Has a sweeter scent but is light and fresh. Works well but I do need to use the lotion with it as it leaves my skin a little dry.
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this stuff! It smells great and is great to use for shaving or just cleaning your body! Youravon.com/dmalloy
Aleesa B.
Pella, IA
Works well for shower gel. I like how it can hang on the shower head. I really enjoyed it.
Cara C.
Denver, CO
Smells like heaven. Works like a charm. Wish it lathered a little better, but for the cost it is extraordanary.
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
What do people feel is a fair price to pay for this item