BY AVON

• What do people feel is a fair price to pay for this item 2 Answers
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I just wasn't impressed with this shower gel. Scent was light and disappeared pretty quickly. Order it through a rep in my area after it was recommended. Highly highly disappointed and wouldn't buy again.
Kaylie P.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I love the smell of the hydrating shower gel, seriously they smell amazing! They also leave your body feeling soft and smelling good. Even better, when you paid them with the body lotion and body spray, the Snell last longer!
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
A wonderful vanilla body wash. It smells better than any other vanilla I've tried. I gave sets of them as gifts to my bridesmaids when I got married.
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
I love this scent ...it layers nicely with other scents to create your own signature scent
Perfect price abs love that I can hang in my shower
Elyse D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Really like the Avon Shower Gel. This shower has rich lather and leave with soft moisturizer skin with the pleasant scent of vanilla.
Mariah A.
I have always liked gomitas but these are richer and have better taste although they do not bring sugar like the others but I love it
Haily D.
Smells very nice and leaves my skin soft! I used it for a while and people have commented on how good I smell!
stefanie b.
This smell great and easy to use and apply to body and it gentle and last a long time and good value
Abby H.
Smells nice and is usually pretty cheap. Plus it's easy to stalk up on and give it as gifts
Kim S.
Pound, VA
I love the smell of this and the way it makes your skin feel. The cost is really affordable. A little goes a long way.
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
What do people feel is a fair price to pay for this item