BY AVON

• What do people feel is a fair price to pay for this item 2 Answers
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I just wasn't impressed with this shower gel. Scent was light and disappeared pretty quickly. Order it through a rep in my area after it was recommended. Highly highly disappointed and wouldn't buy again.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
I have this in orchid & blueberry but I couldn't find it here so I wanted to mention it smells really good but if you have dry sensitive skin it's a pass it broke me out!!!
Emely A.
Providence , RI
La mejor loción para el baño, para la que le gustan el aroma a vainilla, la probé una vez y te deja la piel bastante suave y con un agradable aroma.
Sharonda C.
I love Avon shower gel. It makes your skin so soft. After showering I also put on Avon skin so soft baby oil and lotion. Must haves.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Smells so nice
It's a shame they don't come in bigger sized bottles
Great price
Nice quality
Lathers nicely
Kaylie P.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
I love the smell of the hydrating shower gel, seriously they smell amazing! They also leave your body feeling soft and smelling good. Even better, when you paid them with the body lotion and body spray, the Snell last longer!
Marlynda M.
Lawrence, MA
I love these Avon shower gels! They smell really nice, and cleanse well. My favorite part is the packaging, I love that you can just hook them on to anything in your shower, super convenient. Also, these are almost always on sale for $1.99 which is such a great price point and come in a variety of different scents. Can't go wrong with these shower gels!
Sharon D.
Phillips, ME
I love all of the Avon shower gels. They hang neatly on my shower rod, open conveniently from bottom and leave my skin soft and smelling great. I buy these from a local Avon Representative or online. Give it a try! Very good price point.
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Avon bath shower gel smells soooo good. They have a variety of scents and around the holidays they have peppermint or candy cane scent and that is my favorite but the vanilla is just as good.
Kristen M.
Pocono Pines, PA
I love the smell of the body wash. I actually use it for my foot spa at home too other then I'm the shower.
the price is never wrong either.
I would like to have the body wash sold in a bigger bottle though
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
What do people feel is a fair price to pay for this item