BY AVON

• What do people feel is a fair price to pay for this item 2 Answers
Avon naturals shower gel Avon Naturals Vanilla Shower Gel
  • "This stuff smells SOOOO good that I want to eat it. I'm sure it doesn't taste that great though so I haven't actually attempted that. I find it lathers up really well with my shower poof. Unfortunately it's not very moisturizing for dry skin, which I tend to have. I just use the matching body lotion to fix that." in 3 reviews
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smells ok. I don't hate it but i don't love it either.
The scent doesn't linger on the skin. That's a con for me.
Unless you buy on sale this isn't cheap. You can buy a better product for the money.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I just wasn't impressed with this shower gel. Scent was light and disappeared pretty quickly. Order it through a rep in my area after it was recommended. Highly highly disappointed and wouldn't buy again.
Kaylie P.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I love the smell of the hydrating shower gel, seriously they smell amazing! They also leave your body feeling soft and smelling good. Even better, when you paid them with the body lotion and body spray, the Snell last longer!
Marlynda M.
LAWRENCE, MA
I love these Avon shower gels! They smell really nice, and cleanse well. My favorite part is the packaging, I love that you can just hook them on to anything in your shower, super convenient. Also, these are almost always on sale for $1.99 which is such a great price point and come in a variety of different scents. Can't go wrong with these shower gels!
Sharon D.
Phillips, ME
I love all of the Avon shower gels. They hang neatly on my shower rod, open conveniently from bottom and leave my skin soft and smelling great. I buy these from a local Avon Representative or online. Give it a try! Very good price point.
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Avon bath shower gel smells soooo good. They have a variety of scents and around the holidays they have peppermint or candy cane scent and that is my favorite but the vanilla is just as good.
Kristen M.
Pocono Pines, PA
I love the smell of the body wash. I actually use it for my foot spa at home too other then I'm the shower.
the price is never wrong either.
I would like to have the body wash sold in a bigger bottle though
shaye t.
The smell reminds me of a latte its very noticeable in and out of the shower i love the sheer feel that it leaves on my skin.i believe this is a product that i will forever use
Brandi B.
Rio Rancho, NM
I love the Naturals brand by AVON. I am a seller and frequently by the Natural Lotions and products. Has a sweeter scent but is light and fresh. Works well but I do need to use the lotion with it as it leaves my skin a little dry.
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I have this in orchid & blueberry but I couldn't find it here so I wanted to mention it smells really good but if you have dry sensitive skin it's a pass it broke me out!!!
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
What do people feel is a fair price to pay for this item