Avon Naturals Replenishing Shampoo uploaded by BELLA B.

BY AVON

Shelley G.
This Avon Naturals replenishing shampoo left my hair dry and very brittle. I found I had to use a very heavy conditioner because this shampoo stripped my hair of any moisture it had. It does have a pleasant scent and I would recommend if you have normal or oily hair, but not for any other hair type.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
Certain shampoos do not work for my hair. This brand being one of them. It made my hair feel super gross after using it. Made it feel like hay. I could not even get a brush through it without pulling a lot of my hair out. I would never buy this product again.
jason j.
Delray Beach, FL
Just great product exceeded my expectations I would recommend buying I will continue to use best on the market just great product exceeded my expectations I would recommend buying I will continue to use best on the market great product exceeded my expectations I would recommend buying I will continue to use best on the market just great product
E
Kirsty P.
Portland, OR
Although at first use this shampoo left my hair feeling very coarse, almost like straw, after using a conditioner it felt amazing and really clean, like a deep down cleanse. Kept my hair soft and shiny but not too soft that it became frizz loaded.
Amoy E.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fast delivery and great product! I bought this for my daughter. She has thick hair and usually with thick hair a shampoo and conditioner in one doesn't work but this does! We love the different scents and I tell all my friends with kids about it!
Lori P.
San Antonio, TX
Great shampoo for giving my hair the boost it needs to look shiny and healthy. Great price too. I got it when it was on sale from Avon and order the Techniques volume shampoo and conditioner. Work great by alternating use every other time.
Drea J.
A lifesaver when my hair needs damage control. Works best with the conditioner and smells awesome. This leaves hair feeling healthy, rejuvenated and soft. Does its'job well for a good price. I highly recommend.
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
My gram sells avon and has for 30 plus years and i have used almost all the products they have and this is one of there really good ones it smells so good and lasts really long and it is so inexpensive
Taylor G.
Tulsa, OK
Great shampoo! Doesn't dry your hair out and is good at keeping it hydrated while cleaning. The scent isn't that long lasting but I purchased it at Target if you are trying to go with something subtle this would be the product I was satisfied with the product.
Mandy W.
San Francisco , CA
My hair smells good for two days and it wasn't as oily as before when I used it. However, I didn't see any of the other effects, like healthier or more voluminous hair that they claimed
Milquedis B.
Does this contain any sulfate?
Priscila R.
ribeirão preto- SP Brasil
Ele resseca? Pode ser usado de quanto em quanto tempo?