Avon Naturals Replenishing Shampoo uploaded by BELLA B.

BY AVON

jason j.
Delray Beach, FL
Just great product exceeded my expectations I would recommend buying I will continue to use best on the market just great product exceeded my expectations I would recommend buying I will continue to use best on the market great product exceeded my expectations I would recommend buying I will continue to use best on the market just great product
E
Taylor G.
Tulsa, OK
Great shampoo! Doesn't dry your hair out and is good at keeping it hydrated while cleaning. The scent isn't that long lasting but I purchased it at Target if you are trying to go with something subtle this would be the product I was satisfied with the product.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
Certain shampoos do not work for my hair. This brand being one of them. It made my hair feel super gross after using it. Made it feel like hay. I could not even get a brush through it without pulling a lot of my hair out. I would never buy this product again.
Lori P.
San Antonio, TX
Great shampoo for giving my hair the boost it needs to look shiny and healthy. Great price too. I got it when it was on sale from Avon and order the Techniques volume shampoo and conditioner. Work great by alternating use every other time.
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
My gram sells avon and has for 30 plus years and i have used almost all the products they have and this is one of there really good ones it smells so good and lasts really long and it is so inexpensive
Connie F.
Rupert, ID
I like this shampoo as it leaves my hasir cleasdn & shiny. I have such soft hair & this works without having to use conitionet.
Jessica L.
Mabton, WA
If you need something to replenish you hair! This is the product!!! I love it ! It helps a lot and it is amazing
alejandra G.
I like it, it is pretty good even though is not going to be my number 1 option but I'm pleased with the shampoo
Andrea Alejandra A.
Champú de avon lo compre en catalogo es muy bueno y tiene un olor rico y deja el cabello suave y limpio
Mykandrea C.
Lexington, TN
This shampoo is amazing for replenishing my dry hair.It lasts a long time and it smells amazing.
Milquedis B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this contain any sulfate?
Priscila R.
ribeirão preto- SP Brasil
Ele resseca? Pode ser usado de quanto em quanto tempo?