Personal CareHand & FootLiquid Hand SoapNaturals
Avon Pomagranite & Mango Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap

Avon Naturals Pomagranite & Mango Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap

by Naturals

Refreshing liquid gel leaves hands feeling clean, fresh and velvety soft. Kills germs as it cleanses. 8.4 fl. oz.

What's your favorite Avon Naturals Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap fragrance or what scent would you like Avon to offer?
Start your review of Avon Naturals Pomagranite & Mango Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap!
Whitney G.
Avon Naturals Pomagranite & Mango Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap uploaded by Whitney G.
Avon Naturals Strawberry and Guava Anti-bacterial Hand Soap. I just love it! It smells good, moisturizing, and it anti-bacterial. The formula's not too thick or thib either.
Karlee R.
Fitzgerald, GA
Avon Naturals Pomagranite & Mango Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap uploaded by Karlee R.
I love this soap. It's antibacterial and it smells amamzing! It leaves my hands feeling fresh and clean all the time!
Vastante E.
Avon Naturals Pomagranite & Mango Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap uploaded by Vastante E.
Sleeky soap, a little too much for my taste. It does little foam and the smell on the hands lasts very little. They're worth what they cost.