BY AVON

Introducing the NutraEffects product line. The Balance Collection is designed to help keep skin perfectly balanced and can be used in both hot and cold climates, both of which can throw skin’s oil and hydration levels out of balance.

NutraEffects Balance Daily Cream SPF 15 helps regulate oily zones while maintaining moisture in dry areas. It is an ultra-lightweight oil-free cream that reduces the appearance of shine instantly and helps balance skin without disturbing skin’s natural pH balance. 1.7 fl. oz.

This product is Gluten Free.

BENEFITS:
• Free of parabens, phthalates and dyes
• Hypoallergenic
• Dermatologist-Tested
• Suitable for sensitive skin
• Mattifies in 30 seconds (or on contact)
• Makes skin look and feel morning fresh all day
• Makes skin look shine free all day
• Reduces oil and minimizes the look of pores
• Broad Spectrum SPF 15 (with a PA++ rating)
• Ultra-lightweight that has an invisible look and feel
• Absorbs quickly
• Non-greasy/oil and non-sticky/tacky

AVON Naturaeffects Balance Day Cream SPF 15
  • "I don't usually use moisturizers since I have oily skin but this one helps my skins so much and you only need a penny size drop for the whole face so 14.99 and lasts for months is so worth it. I also have sensitive skin and it didn't break me out and I didn't have an allergy to it which is amazing!!!!! Please check it out!!!" in 3 reviews
Maria J.
Salem, OR
I love using this product. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and not oily at all. It is a bit spend but it is so worth it. It doesn't have much of a scent to it. My skin is sensitive so finding products that work with it is always a plus.
Naheemah A.
American Cyn, CA
I really enjoy this day cream. It guves your face the right amount of hydration w/o too much oil or shine whivh is a plus because I have oily skin. It also leaves your face feeling soft and supple. AVON Naturaeffects Balance Day Cream SPF 15 The added SPF is also a bonus. It smells pleasant and natural and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Kimberly G.
Port St Lucie, FL
I LOVE THIS DAY CREAM! I have oily skin so I hate using any creams, which I know is a big no-no. When I learned about this and that it mattifies, I had to try it. In the jar it's thick and intimidating but once applied it's super lightweight, absorbs quickly and does NOT leave the skin with a greasy feeling. I love love love this stuff!! If you have oily/combo skin, you can snag this and the night cream during Avons special 2/$30! That's an amazing price for a really great skin car product! AVON Naturaeffects Balance Day Cream SPF 15
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
I have been using this since it came out last year. It’s all natural, no parabens, gluten-free and hypoallergenic. It’s for sensitive skin types too. I have oily skin and doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy either. It’s lightweight and a little goes a long way. It absorbs into my skin nicely and works great underneath my foundation. It has SPF and mattifying powders too which help to block oiliness especially in my t-zone. Not gunna lie, but my skin looks great and I have seen a change in my pores too. My husband also uses this product and the balance night gel. Avon rocks for creating this all natural skincare line. I highly recommend this moisturizer. It comes in a glass jar and contains a good amount of product for $14.99 or two for $30... NOW THAT’S A DEAL ON A PRODUCT THAT WORKS GREAT FOR ME.
Stephanie M.
Jessica Z.
El Paso, TX
I love how it doesn't feel oily on my face and it keeps my face oil free throughout the day. Very lightweight on my face.
Zoey M.
Wigan
I have very oily skin and have struggled to find a moisturiser that a) I like and b) that doesn't make my face even oiler than it is. This was my first time trying this product but this moisturiser has been a lifesaver. It keeps the oil at bay adds moisture to my skin and makes it both look and feel so much better. I never go a day without putting it on now. Absolutely love it and would recommended to anyone with oily skin I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Iris M.
Hatillo, Puerto Rico
one of the best face cream I've ever tried is this one they have for dry skin normal skin and combination to oily skin I have the day cream that has spf15 and it prevents oil to come more from your face and the gel cream it's amazing really recommend it
Aisha T.
Cambridge
Works really well at moisturising the face and keeping it smooth for when you apply makeup looks fulfilling my expectations with the product and it’s amazing packaging.I would constantly buy this product again.
Yara M.
samalout,El-menya
This product is perfect for oily or combinaiton skin types it hydrates your skin ..being sucked from your skin fastly .. it suckes the oiles from your face and it dosen't leave stikey touck in your skin .. you will have a healthy and dewy skin without oils